Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sky

PAC3 & Donations

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Mega -1, adds more pay-to-win thats in a lot of servers,

Lol people treating swrp like an EA game 

54 minutes ago, Tonberry said:

It IS a mission to get PAC, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.  The fact there are such a large number of applications, and a long wait for acceptance, means that people who get PAC have had to dedicate themselves to achieve it.  If there are people who don't see a point to applying because of the difficulty of the process, it's just weeding out people who are less deserving of PAC than those who will try their best despite the challenge, imo.  If you want it bad enough you get it eventually.  Took more than a quarter of a year for my app to get accepted despite not having a single -1 on it, so it would be disappointing to then see people shortcutting the process just by paying money and getting PAC straight away. 

You are most definitely not wrong sir, the way i put it made it sound like i disagreed with the length it takes and to an extent i do, but i am sure with a bit of critical thinking there could be a better system that assesses their dedication AND time wanting it. But at the same time, you raise a very good point by saying the reason it is gratifying is because it takes so long.

Well said :)

15 hours ago, Sully said:

Having PAC3 as a donatable function is not a good idea, there are many ways in which PAC can be abused and additionally the more people using PAC on the server the more it will effect peoples FPS as they will have to load in each users PAC creation when nearby. I feel as if the current method for obtaining PAC (via application) is best for the server as a whole, I can see where you are coming from in terms of allowing more users to enhance their RP whilst creating additional revenue for the server but as an overall concept I do not see this working nor do i see this being implemented by the Management team.

Regards,

Sully

^^^^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.