Solar's Event Master Application

Steam Name: [IG] Solar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:133244760

In Game Name and Rank: Solar | Warrent officer I | Shock Trooper

Time Played (Server Time):20190325194624_1.thumb.jpg.c17c70bfad509340271ba8258dcc7474.jpg

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them)I have not had any warns and i do not ever intend to get one

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): I have not been an event master on any other server.

Why are you applying to be an event master: I am applying to be an event master as I wish to contribute to the community in a way that shows my gratitude to the community and how it has made me so happy over the time I've been on the server. It is the event masters goal to create fun and engaging events that provide an immersive role play experience which is exactly what I want to do. Event masters also give people something to do and not just do training's and patrol relentlessly without finding anything which would lead to people just leaving the server due to the lack of things to do while in the server. I don't ever want this to happen and i believe becoming an event master will help provide the server with something to do and to actually role play and have fun. On top of that I will be able to learn new ways of evolving my character in role play to better my experience and everyone's experience.

What can you bring to the event master team: I personally believe that I can contribute to the event master team by providing unique event ideas and creating a fun environment for players. I can do this by creating events that don't involve one basic motive which is just shooting. I would like to test peoples actual role play skill by providing them with rp heavy events and some unique encounters. I can also provide a more positive attitude and dedication to creating quality events by using time out of role play to carefully plan each event and making sure that they would work. I completely understand that being an event master requires time spent out of role play to set up events and setting up binds etc.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: I can make my events more enjoyable and innovative by not sticking to the usual rebels attack the ship scenario and use more out of the box ideas from legends and just overall more creative ideas. I also believe it is important to include as many regiments as possible as there are regiments that do not get much attention when it comes to events as they are usually just sitting in one spot guarding nothing or just straight up sitting there with nothing to do. I can do this by creating events that will incorporate those regiments as important roles within the event. On top of this giving event characters proper motives and realistic reasons for doing the actions they are doing will create a more immersive and enjoyable experience for all events. I will also take suggestions from the community to create even more enjoyable events as well as taking criticism to better the events in as many ways as possible.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: I do not have much knowledge of ULX commands. however I am very much willing to learn how to use ULX commands

Anything else you would like to add:

I would like to add the fact that being an event master is a dream of mine and that I wish to get as much constructive criticism as possible so I can improve the application and make it as good as possible.

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GTWPJ-HewE_j_hRajeD0pz-3I_bXyqqyj-oLbeLDAHU/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tAJ5j1TkWmS2Cx_ftsYqPIsusrDFtPHrRbWDbmnla6E/edit?usp=sharing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Solar
adding extra detail + fixing grammar mistakes

+1

Although there could be slightly more detail and this could be grammar and punctually accepted it is a reasonable application. I like how you have planned different outcomes in your event idea, it is certainly important to make sure you can plan for every possible outcome. 

So apart from those minor inconveniences you are a fantastic person ingame and have a really bright personality, I have never seen you minge or do anything wrong and I feel you would make an excellent event master. Goodluck!

1 hour ago, Larko said:

+1

Although there could be slightly more detail and this could be grammar and punctually accepted it is a reasonable application. I like how you have planned different outcomes in your event idea, it is certainly important to make sure you can plan for every possible outcome. 

So apart from those minor inconveniences you are a fantastic person ingame and have a really bright personality, I have never seen you minge or do anything wrong and I feel you would make an excellent event master. Goodluck!

Neutral

Edited by Rickle

Hi Solar, I will be giving you a -1 because,

• There is serious room for improvement in your event structure and detail
  • Your event ideas seem quite basic (There is a lot of room for improvement within the event ideas)
  • The application lacks detail in the questions
  • Will be willing to change to Neutral or +1 if improvement is seen.

Best of luck, 

Carswell

42 minutes ago, Carswell said:

• Your event ideas seem quite basic (There is a lot of room for improvement within the event ideas)

Best of luck, 

Carswell

To add onto this, both your events depend on Medical Troopers (Event Idea 1) or Sith (Event Idea 2) being on the server. The second idea in particular only involves a certain regiment. If it comes time to do this event, what are you going to do if there are not Sith/Medical on the server? Personally I prefer events to involve the entire server, even if the rest are just taking out Rebels or something like that, atleast everyone else isn't just standing around while a certain regiment is actually participating in the event.

NEUTRAL

• Active
  • Mature
  • Friendly and Responsible
  • Event ideas lack good structure as well as detail
  • Application answers are relatively lacking in detail
  • Event ideas come across rather basic and are rather dependant on specific regiments in order to properly function

Regards,

Sully

8 hours ago, Larko said:

+1

Netrual 

5 hours ago, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

• Active
  • Mature
  • Event ideas come across rather basic and are rather dependant on specific regiments in order to properly function

Regards,

Sully

Neutral 

9 hours ago, Carswell said:

Best of luck, 

Carswell

7 hours ago, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

• Active
  • Mature

Regards,

Sully

Hey Solar, I'm going to reserve judgement for the time being, but I want to give you a few point to work on:

- Grammar and spelling (This is essential for an EM, because it does involve some paperwork in the early stages, not to mention comms and orders messages. Just re-read what you have wrote.)

- Event Ideas (The ideas are okay, however they are significantly lacking detail in areas. Try and give a step by step run down of what is going to happen in the event, rather than just an overview and outcomes.)

You have good intentions Solar and I'm sure you would be successful as an EM, however you just need to work on a few things before I can judge this.

14 hours ago, Larko said:

+1

NEUTRAL for now.

• 2 weeks later...

+1

-Active

-Mature

-Diligent

-Quality RP on the server from what I've seen

I believe Solar would be a great fit for the EM team, however I would suggest trying to get a bit more well known and continue to experiment and create new ideas for events.

On 3/25/2019 at 10:11 PM, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

• Active
  • Mature

Regards,

Sully

Have no doubts you wouldn't make an excellent EM. However, I would like to see some more depth and detail in your application; show the community what you're really made of and how much you really want the position above others. Fix these up and I'd be more than happy to change my response.

Good Luck!

23 hours ago, Luigi said:

Have no doubts you would make an excellent EM. However, I would like to see some more depth and detail in your application; show the community what you're really made of and how much you really want the position above others. Fix these up and I'd be more than happy to change my response.

Good Luck!

Neutral. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advisor

Hey! Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
This message is to let you know that we are drawing close to our next intake period, and your application meets the required criteria.

Due to this, you have progressed to stage two, and your position is under review.

I may contact you sometime over the next few days for an interview if required.

In the meantime, people may continue to vote and comment as usual.

- Rook

• Advisor

Hey! Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!

Event Management have reviewed your potential position on the team, and we regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in receiving a position in this intake period.
As you have progressed to stage two, your forums application will not be removed (as it meets the required criteria), and you may be considered for future intakes.
You will be notified if we require anything more from you. In the meantime, users may continue to vote and comment as usual.

- Rook

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 12:08 AM, SiegeMonkey said:

To add onto this, both your events depend on Medical Troopers (Event Idea 1) or Sith (Event Idea 2) being on the server. The second idea in particular only involves a certain regiment. If it comes time to do this event, what are you going to do if there are not Sith/Medical on the server? Personally I prefer events to involve the entire server, even if the rest are just taking out Rebels or something like that, atleast everyone else isn't just standing around while a certain regiment is actually participating in the event.

I agree.

• Rook locked this topic