Heya guys, just posting this question here cause i'm seeing a lot of people asking in the chat box and I was wondering too so if anyone could let us know whats up that would be great! 

Signed, The person who finally had time to go on ts but is crawling back to discord.

(Otherwise known as Ana)

8 minutes ago, Chopz said:

Hmm it works for me.

Try ts3server://ts3.imperialgaming.net

Still nope.

I'll try reinstalling Teamspeak.

@Chopz Still no change.

Edited by Sterling
Reinstalled TS

https://status.streamline-servers.com/
Appears that streamline might have some network issues for users connecting interstate

We have been made aware of an issue affecting a transit line in Australia.

This is causing higher MS for users connecting over transit in this location.

We are working to promptly resolve the issue with our supplier in the region

IPs & Systems Affected

103.212.224.0/22

103.62.50.0/23

45.121.208.0/22

@Chopz @Sterling @Ana

Edited by Ragetank
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Confirmed that its an interstate problem. If you are really desperate to join you can use tunnel bear to VPN to America/NZ and connect via that (currently connected VIA a VPN to America). Otherwise you have to wait till the interstate line is fixed.

• Upvote 3

Hello All,

With regards to the current issue I suggest users either try the solution listed above by Tank or sit tight and wait patiently for Streamline to resolve the issue, I spoke with a Support member at Streamline who advised me that they are working hard to get the issue fixed so that people can get back online and enjoy their day. Additionally the support member stated that their team would update both of the below pages once their was any new information/when the issue was resolved, as of now there is still no ETA.

The staff team will work to notify everyone once the issue has been resolved.

https://status.streamline-servers.com/

https://status.streamline-servers.com/incidents/40

Regards,

Sully

Edited by Sully
1 hour ago, Ragetank said:

Confirmed that its an interstate problem. If you are really desperate to join you can use tunnel bear to VPN to America/NZ and connect via that (currently connected VIA a VPN to America). Otherwise you have to wait till the interstate line is fixed.

^^^

Just decided to check out my ping to the servers since I can connect without a VPN.

Clone Wars: BDfbPXe.png

TS: 01VRTsV.png

Random Steam Server List: 1RLCV6T.png

LqpmhHy.png

For science, heres the pings with my VPN on and set to NZ:

x6ro6Ov.png

lQMrXrC.png

Edited by Frost

I'm finding no trouble on either ts or CW server, I'm not using a VPN I'm just on Perth servers, if you have a VPN i recommend trying Perth servers. My ping its normal 80ms if your wondering.

Edited by Droplet
-

Just confirming this now, So it isn't just teamspeak... its both Imperial RP and Clone wars RP and Teamspeak? I'm only assuming but so far everyone I've spoken too who has a problem have been in the Victoria area. Thanks for the replies guys, I really appreciate it :)

Edited by Ana
3 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Its not just in Victoria, I live in a different part of Australia and i am experiencing this issue, and ye you cant join teamspeak or the servers.

^ I live in victoria and have joined the ts3 and cwrp server fine.

17 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Its not just in Victoria, I live in a different part of Australia and i am experiencing this issue, and ye you cant join teamspeak or the servers.

Im in Western Australia and having the issue.