Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] AverageDingo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107100815

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174467358/

In Game Details

In Game Name: CT-1959 Dingo

In Game Rank: Major

In Game Regiment: 501st Medic

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): EVSq4Ajr_Ynhv3sH_en79N_RpjpC5z6TjZk6QFDU9_CSb11STigq-argimja1pftMzEw2sOEeSiVUOtSe604PGU4Gtjtzri2U5ZfcYYYJLSwQxnxSvYXBdL9vWGpCscxjjwMVckM

Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):  sdZTDS-AFKkcCpjXdVkncHMD3YRNCRx57ULfpdn2g10xPhy3IcBJYbfU480Ap2C_iU869B8k5fqt_vnDoND_nNyKUgw83MYA9cW3k1CJp8jXjl08L9Fkqc315LUR7sCIGvbphukp

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:

I have used PAC before but only for personal use and never used on a server.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I should be trusted with PAC because I am not immature and I will not abuse PAC.  I will keep my PACs minimal to reduce lag on the server if need be. I have had time with PAC for about a year and there are still things I am learning and fixing as I go along. The PACs that I create will only help people know who I am out of the other 501st medics. If there ever is a problem with my PAC I will do my best to fix the problem that has occurred.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

I do not like the 501st medical trooper model and I do not get pauldrons and kamas to look like a higher rank. I have spent the time to try and create a PAC where I am a normal 501st but I have Medical symbols so you can tell I am a 501st medic. I also would like to work on other PACs as well in due time. I also want to access PAC to add more RP (e.g. In the examples below the thing over my eye is for stuff like seeing peoples HP and doing scans on troopers)

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I deserve PAC because I am on the clone wars sever allot. I am on whenever I am free and I believe I deserve PAC because I am a high ranking 501st member but there is no difference in my, and the rest of the 501st medics player models. I do not go over the top with my PACs and I will only use simple, not over the top PAC. I did my best on this PAC (with errors that will be fixed if found) and I will continue to work hard on this, and future PACs.

PAC3 Examples: Was Kix model

u2VbC1BUawk9rkA_57y8VjbYW6rfa9kWqxUdV43CKAe2O8wX73VZD5abAaSGXgwtL3944D16imBP-iJ6vYJ_Kq31Z60VfjfMjcN0E2JboIuVwOiiTaoJ9IimjVs9ZgrB5jDMjhs23Sc9msm-vH-URKm8lpPBUkKe_4hhOXl2MkCgTN_DvJVnJggd6TKoThYWN4pr2rmaXGnptQzI21seodeh0sHC1pqdgYXfhMedG1c37c6OcX-cM6d0bMLyY2uHszC61IGfN9pyYfmj

(there was a kama included but I didn't have it on in the photos like an idiot)

A random 442nd Stormtrooper Pac I made

Dingo_pac_3.jpg.88711946b7e82c3dcea55e75cc9241a2.jpgDingo_pac_4.jpg.1ef8d1a7c1ecb9f7dc24b85d6b5f5e93.jpg

A random Pac I made

Dingo_pac_5.jpg.6b63ec3fe959badf8013e4b0387133f9.jpg

(I don't like this one, but it's my first.) If you don't know what was added, the left leg has binoculars, the right leg has a DC-17 and a stim shot, and there is a tiny Star destroyer next to my head.

Hologram+Sniper Pac

Dingo_pac_8.jpg.253dd8032b675ff6ea7b3794fda35026.jpgDingo_pac_7.thumb.jpg.176901392361f831beeffca6d57e008f.jpgDingo_pac_6.thumb.jpg.5da1dc994f8490e0864bbee53f515f39.jpg

(if you can't tell, it is a CT saluting)

Edited by Ding0
Added more pac examples

Changed to a +1 - Active, Friendly, Mature, Application answers has alot of details.

The examples you have shown are very basic, could be improved.

Edited by Rickle
  • Like 1

Changed to a Neutral

Love ya Dingo.

You're a good bloke.

PAC App is lacking so much detail.

You have several Pac examples but they are all uber simple.

nothing new or original

Willing to change. Again.

Edited by Fox

1 hour ago, Rickle said:

Neutral - Active, Friendly, Mature, Application answers has alot of details.

You need alot more PAC3 Examples. The examples you have shown are very basic.

1 hour ago, Rickle said:

Changed to a +1 - Active, Friendly, Mature, Application answers has alot of details.

+1 due to the reasons above and I also like the PAC's you have currently made :3

• Like 1

On my time on the CWRP server I was in 501st with Dingo for a short while, he has plenty of cool ideas when it comes to PAC and it was something he wanted to have for some time now in the medic role. A nice guy and would do well with this opportunity. 

+1 

Best of luck.

- Pulse - 

• Like 1

+1.  My reasoning is that he is a active and well maintained trooper. He can follow rules and do good RP. However he does have some basic PACs I do feel with support from others he can improve them and I believe he should be allowed to experiment with the help of the community.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rickle said:

Rickle basically sums it up for me. Just add some more examples, give us a good understanding of your PAC abilities/skills.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rickle said:

• Like 1

+1

Showed me a couple of his pacs through pastebin when I was in SCAR. Dingo knows what he is doing and with a little experience can become a quite talented pac user.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rickle said:

On 3/23/2019 at 5:52 PM, Fox said:

Changed to a Neutral

Love ya Dingo.

You're a good bloke.

PAC App is lacking so much detail.

You have 3 Pac examples but they are all uber simple.

Willing to change. Again.

Neutral

+1

Dingo is a good lad. He always did right on the Imperial server and was always asking me questions about PAC, he shows real enthusiasm to learn and also to improve himself.

I believe if given the chance he can really bring some great RP to the CW server with it.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 8:44 PM, Rickle said:

100% agree

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 8:44 PM, Rickle said:

Active, Friendly, Mature, Application answers has alot of details.

Always active and abiding by the rules. I am unsure as to why this application is still sitting here, 

You have a +1 from me mate, Best of luck! 

• Like 1

Hi @Ding0

Your application has been Accepted.

Please contact me on the forums to organise an interview.