Not really a question but you get the idea

Fun fact about me- 

I've done at least 3 sports at once ever since I was 7,

Many of these sports include 

Cricket, AFL, swimming, basketball, karate and archery 

Ok tell everyone some fun facts if you wish 

If not then idk 

-Delta 

Ya boi is literally going to die for a couple milliseconds while he goes through a cardioversion in a couple weeks.

Basically, the doctors are going to restart my heart to (hopefully) with a shock or two to fix its off-beat rhythm. I'm so pumped for it ngl I get to say that I died and came back to life xD

I used to race go-karts and used to be rather good, i competed in many races all over WA. Competed in the Northwest Rotations and WA State Championships. Another Fun fact is that back when it was relevant i used to play in amateur league Fortnite tournaments and scrims against other organisations as well as help in managing several teams and working as a GFX designer for another organisation which is rather large and has teams in Rocket League, Smash, Fortnite and CSGO. These experience have taught me a lot about a lot of different areas so i am blessed to have had those opportunities.

10 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

Ya boi is literally going to die for a couple milliseconds while he goes through a cardioversion in a couple weeks.

Basically, the doctors are going to restart my heart to (hopefully) with a shock or two to fix its off-beat rhythm. I'm so pumped for it ngl I get to say that I died and came back to life xD

I hope it goes well Chief 

• Like 1

I own two cars at the age of 19 ad i'm doing a cert III in telecommunications and i work for bunnings (I get the bunnings snag for $2.00)

Edited by Lachlan