My (Sorta) triumphant return

Hey so after a few months away from the server a lot has changed,i have school managed pretty efficiently  and i have my own apartment and life is looking hella good.    So i decided to return to Imperial Gaming and rejoin this wonderful community and see some old faces @Cecil @Bailey @Jye @Wolf @Welshy @Rad_Cop @Splonter @Rickle Kronos @John  and so many  others. So i was thinking about which server is best to join, The Clone wars server or the classic Imperial server, any thoughts?

Spoiler

But on another less happy note, i would like to apologise for my actions before i left, i had quite a vulgar display of anger on the day i left towards a group of people i will not name, if you know who you are and are reading this i would like to formally apologise for how i acted.

• Like 8
  • Downvote 1

Go to Clone Wars my dude, lots of fun with most of your old mates being on it also, plenty of slots to fill in it and opportunities to climb the ranks :)

plus I don't wanna see your face, jk luv u

• Like 1

Dear @Basil Wintoh,

This is your faithful sibling, Bailey, it is good to hear from you again and I am pleased to hear you are returning to "Imperial Gaming" the town the Wintoh's have lived in for many generations, most of the other siblings haven't returned, however, still here with us are brother @Cecil, brother @Keith, brother @Jye and myself. It's good to see you have returned, we will clear out your room so you may place your things once again.

I am, however, going to have to ask you to return to work as an "Event Master" in the "Clone Wars" factory as we currently need workers and it pays extremely well. There is so much I have to tell you, recently the Wintoh Collective as we are now known had a war against the Engineering Union which we promptly lost, I am sorry for this and it has brought great shame to our family.

Its good to see that you're doing well, I've been promoted to a Managerial position at the factory and have taken steps to up the efficiency and enjoyment of our workers.

Good to hear from you, please contact me when you can.

Kind regards from your loving brother,

- Bailey

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
39 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Go to Clone Wars my dude, lots of fun with most of your old mates being on it also, plenty of slots to fill in it and opportunities to climb the ranks :)

plus I don't wanna see your face, jk luv u

I've got to agree there, most of the people who you seem to be close with in the community are over on CWRP so it may benefit you to be over there around the people you are the closest with. Either server will be more than happy to take you in however to the choice is yours to make :) 

Regards,

Sully

20 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Dear @Basil Wintoh,

This is your faithful sibling, Bailey, it is good to hear from you again and I am pleased to hear you are returning to "Imperial Gaming" the town the Wintoh's have lived in for many generations, most of the other siblings haven't returned, however, still here with us are brother @Cecil, brother @Keith, brother @Jye and myself. It's good to see you have returned, we will clear out your room so you may place your things once again.

I am, however, going to have to ask you to return to work as an "Event Master" in the "Clone Wars" factory as we currently need workers and it pays extremely well.

Its good to see that you're doing well, I've been promoted to a Managerial position at the factory and have taken steps to up the efficiency and enjoyment of our workers.

Good to hear from you, please contact me when you can.

Kind regards from your loving brother,

- Bailey

Hello Bailey,

I'd like to personally thank you for such a warm welcome. Whilst it is sad to hear that many of the Wintohs are still missing, I'm glad you have the company of those that remain. And with the room make sure you leave enough room on a shelf so that I can place my sub sub janitorial plaques. 

Now I believe that I will be joining you on the "clone wars" factory, where I will apply (following the correct procedures) for the highly renowned position of Event Master, given time of course. And of course I would like to congratulate you for your promotion. 

So with that I will conclude this letter. 

Best regards 

Basil

• Like 2

you left 7th hanging.

the feels.

Good to have you back basil, both are pretty good. Clonewars needs a bigger playerbase  though imperial is same old.

Edited by Mongo