Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Corvo

Favorite Star Wars Ship

I'm curious. Any star wars Era/timeline and it can be a class of ship like the Nebulon B frigate or a named ship like the millennium falcon

The Fury class imperial interceptor from the old republic era. It has a nice blend of combat capability and luxury.

Fury_In-Game_Render.thumb.png.e6501e19f250f3b8bb471a5986469d67.png

Apologies Gentleman - It seems I chose the wrong ship...I present to you the best ship in Star Wars 

kdwH_tIkxRbUr38fK_ENTux4NHwkvYKQt4C5RGSz5dI.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f6c3ebe171914153b5753860ed7d3b90b4572d15

@[IG] Tackxo Check Mate Brigadier Sir -

Size doesn't matter Sir @[IG] Tackxo  - It's how you use it - And this movable Death Star Carrier will beat you up kid

Edited by Boris

Just now, Boris said:

Apologies Gentleman - It seems I chose the wrong ship...I present to you the best ship in Star Wars 

kdwH_tIkxRbUr38fK_ENTux4NHwkvYKQt4C5RGSz5dI.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f6c3ebe171914153b5753860ed7d3b90b4572d15

@[IG] Tackxo Check Mate Brigadier Sir

Check the size of those ISD's coming out of the hanger compared to the ISD's stored inside the hangers on mine.

hmmm,

I like The Venators, They look Epic

My favourite isn't even cannon or legends can it count? Its the TIE Pheonix. Love the look of a sort of tie fighter, vulture/hyena droid hybrid.
https://swfanon.fandom.com/wiki/TIE_Phoenix
However my favourite legends one has got to be the Tie crawler. Stupid yet effective

These are some of the ones that really interest me and that i think are cool, attached some information on them for a good read on them.

Spoiler

Star Wars Ship - Super Star Destroyer

Super Star Destroyer
First Appearance: The Empire Strikes Back

You absolutely remember Darth Vader's flagship, Executor, from The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. The ship that hunted Luke Skywalker and the Rebellion was the same one that later crashed into the Death Star II's surface during the Battle of Endor. It's quite poetic that it's a Rebel A-wing—one of the fleet's smaller fighters—that ultimately deals the killing blow.

Still, the Super Star Destroyer (or Executor-class Star Dreadnought) is a sight to behold, as it overshadows the Star Destroyers that once loomed over our heads in the opening scene of A New Hope. Surprisingly, the Executor had a pretty short lifespan of almost four years before its ultimate destruction. Another Super Star Destroyer, Ravager, became the Empire's prized possession in the novel Aftermath before it was also destroyed in the Battle of Jakku. It's the same fallen Star Destroyer we see in The Force Awakens!

Star Wars Ship - Snoke's Supremacy Flagship

Snoke's Supremacy Flagship
First appearance: The Last Jedi

With Supreme Leader Snoke’s desire to out-Empire the Empire came an intimidating starship: the Supremacy made its debut in The Last Jedi and became one of the largest vessels ever put in a Star Wars movie. Its winglike shape sets it apart from the Star Destroyer dagger shape, while the black paint and narrow profile create a similar aura of menace. According to canon lore, the flagship contained R&D labs and factories to build smaller vehicles and weapons as well as docking bays for the fleet and living quarters for troops. The Supremacy’s finest moment might have been its destruction when Admiral Holdo’s hyperspace jump created a visually striking rip through the flagship.

Star Wars Ship - Kylo Ren's Upsilon-class Command Shuttle

Kylo Ren's Upsilon-class Command Shuttle
First Appearance: The Force Awakens

We don't actually see Kylo Ren's command shuttle in much of the action in The Force Awakens, even though it comes equipped with twin laser cannons. But when it does come down for a landing, like a hawk descending on its prey, it is one of the coolest sights in the entire film. Its foldable wings put the Upsilon-class shuttle in the same family as the Lambda, which is higher up on this list. The winning characteristic of the ship is just how menacing it looks. It basically personifies Kylo Ren's vicious brand of evil.

Star Wars Ship - Scimitar Sith Infiltrator

Scimitar Sith Infiltrator
First Appearance: The Phantom Menace

Darth Maul’s starship didn’t get a lot of screen time, but its black paint and folded wings give it the attitude of a swooping bird of prey, adding to the Sith Lord’s fearsome appearance in The Phantom Menace. The Scimitar got some more screen time in the Star Wars comics, where it was recently the site of one of Lando Calrissian’s adventurous heists. Something else we never see in the film is the ship’s stealth capabilities, which might have allowed it to get in and out of the blockade over Naboo. The curved wings are reminiscent of later TIE fighters.

Star Wars Ship - Interdictor Star Destroyer

Interdictor Star Destroyer
First Appearance: Rebels

The Interdictor Star Destroyer was the next step in Imperial technology on Star Wars Rebels. While packing the punch of a Star Destroyer, it can also force ships out of hyperspace using its gravity well generators. The Interdictor changed the way the Rebel fleet had to think about their movements. Although it’s still basically impossible to detect where exactly a ship is from hyperspace, with Interdictors in use in a blockade, the Imperials didn’t have to—they could just tug out any ship that approached them, and then bring the Star Destroyer’s armament into play. In Legends, the Interdictor was its own class of Star Destroyer. Things seem to be progressing slightly differently—or at least at a different rate—in the new canon, with experimental gravity well projectors affixed to an existing Star Destroyer in Rebels.

Star Wars Ship - Solar Sailer

Solar Sailer
First Appearance: Attack of the Clones

Count Dooku and Asajj Ventress both use these elegant ships on their solo journeys across the galaxy. Dooku's solar sailer makes for a colorful, unexpected visual in the Prequels, as it unfurls its reflective sail. These ships had to be small, because of the way they operated. Solar sailers used lasers and tachyon streams pushing against the sail to propel themselves. Also because of this, the sails had to be enormous in order to enable the vessel to go into hyperspace, making this kind of ship rare and difficult to produce. Their unique look sets them apart from anything else ever seen in Star Wars, though, and gives Ventress and Dooku a lot of style points.

Star Wars Ship - Outbound Flight

Outbound Flight
First Appearance: Survivor's Quest

Outbound Flight wasn't as much one ship as it was a combination of six Dreadnaught-class heavy cruisers connected by a central fuselage. While the design is cool enough, the ship's purpose is even more captivating: to venture into the Unknown Regions of the galaxy and search for extragalactic life. Yes, this was basically Star Wars' own version of the Starship Enterprise, even if it was ultimately fated for a doomed expedition. This ship makes appearances or is mentioned in much of writer Timothy Zahn's Star Wars work.

Regards,

Sully

I love the V wing fighter 

i feel it has the best of both worlds having wings (when upright) looking like a tie fighter and has the body of a normal rebel fighter 

It also has a little protection for the astromech droids which i feel are vital to the ship itself 

V-wing.png

Edited by Logic_
forgot photo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post