In Game Rank: No idea but probably just started

In Game Regiment: No idea

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here) *sorry I don't know how to.*

How long was the ban for: Permanently

Which staff member banned you: Emperor Palpatine

What date did the ban occur: 23/12/2017

What was the reason for the ban: No intent to roleplay/RDM

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Um I cant actually remember, this was about a year and a bit ago, I know back then I didn't exactly have a lot of roleplay experience and me and my friend just wanted to mess about, apologies I can remember what exactly happened, I imagine I denied orders and killed some troops.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Honestly, in the past I was a minge and denied a lot of orders, it also states that I RDMd, so I must've also killed people during this, I will admit I was a minge, but over the year of experience I have had with this game since the ban, I joined a popular server and managed to actually intend to roleplay, doing so I did climb the ranks and reached BAT Commander of 212th, the server has been shut down for awhile now though, but I could try get proof if needed. I actually have the roleplay experience and an intent to RP, infact I actually really enjoy swrp now and with the lack of clonewars RP, seeing IG have one has pulled me into doing this Ban appeal. I do apologize to the staff for having to deal with whatever I did. Thank you for your time. in short, I have changed as a swrp player and I hope the staff can see reason :)

Edited by Smethll
Changing Steam ID

+1 (Given the information provided is correct)

This ban was a long time ago. I believe they have had plenty of time to change their ways, and they seem to be sincere about wanting to make amends.

Just for some additional information, his ban was by @Head Coach Frank and here is the proof that his ban exists (due to him being unable to post a screenshot):

image.png.5a76670426d6a4801cbf8171a592d480.png

+1

The user seems sincere about wanting to return back to the server and I believe they have had enough time to change their way and make amends for their actions.

Regards,

Sully

Edited by Sully
4 hours ago, Helsing said:

This ban was a long time ago. I believe they have had plenty of time to change their ways, and they seem to be sincere about wanting to make amends.

+1

4 hours ago, Helsing said:

+1

Realistically I don't think Frank is going to remember much from this situation since it was from over a year ago and Frank has banned a lot of people since.

• Upvote 2
8 hours ago, Helsing said:

+1

10 hours ago, Helsing said:

+1

12 hours ago, Helsing said:

+1

14 hours ago, Helsing said:

+1