After being gone for a year I am back and ready for more

Hello again IG community it is I, Spicer (Legion for those who know me in game) after the long break I have taken from IG and Star Wars RP as a whole I am coming back and hopefully going to have a really good time on the community that started me off strong. 

6 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

Welcome back to the community old friend ;) I hope you enjoy your stay again.

Good To be back old Friend, not much has changed since I joined, you as an officer and me as a lowly NCO, but this time I have a flamethrower so I can have extra fun

Hey Legion, Welcome back to IG!

I've had some pleasant interactions with you since you've come back, look forward to more

Hope you enjoy your time here, and again, welcome back!

On 3/20/2019 at 1:47 PM, Spicer said:

Hello again IG community it is I, Spicer (Legion for those who know me in game) after the long break I have taken from IG and Star Wars RP as a whole I am coming back and hopefully going to have a really good time on the community that started me off strong. 

Not sure if you remember me, (I don't remember you off the top of my head) but it's nice to see people return to this wonderful community :) o7 o7

1 hour ago, Corvo said:

Not sure if you remember me, (I don't remember you off the top of my head) but it's nice to see people return to this wonderful community :) o7 o7

I do remember you Corvo, you were an ST when I was in Storm Marines under command of Arkas