Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JeremyMGC

Small Suggestion: Darth Vader Breathing SWEP

Okay, So this addon is really targetted addon but pretty useful. It's a sound SWEP so Vader can breathe. 

Here are the basic controls

Left Click = Laboured Breathing
Right Click = 30 Seconds of Breathing
R Key = 5 Seconds of Breathing

I can remove all the Galactic Gaming stuff that's littered everywhere

@HelsingI think you are Vader. If you are. Do you want it?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1677794401

I'm sure that it would be cool and all, but I don't really think having to activate sound sweps is really gonna do much with the RP as most of the sweps I've heard are either too quite or too loud and make the in-game talking hard to do during them. I've got some voice changers i'm working on, i'll eventually start using one when I've tweaked it to a satisfactory standard. 

Is there some examples of the sounds? If it sounds really good and doesn't stuff up chat then maybe it could be implemented.

11 hours ago, Helsing said:

I'm sure that it would be cool and all, but I don't really think having to activate sound sweps is really gonna do much with the RP as most of the sweps I've heard are either too quite or too loud and make the in-game talking hard to do during them. I've got some voice changers i'm working on, i'll eventually start using one when I've tweaked it to a satisfactory standard. 

Is there some examples of the sounds? If it sounds really good and doesn't stuff up chat then maybe it could be implemented.

Speak with Kosmos, If i'm not mistaken it was him that had the rather good one during his time as Vader

In regards to the SWEP I don't think it is really needed as Vader is just able to use a sound board or voice changer which will work just as well if not better.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this