In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: None

Ban Details

20190317112335_1.jpg

How long was the ban for: 1 year

Which staff member banned you: [IG] Wolf

What date did the ban occur: 17/3/19 @ 02:17:01

What was the reason for the ban: Minging I Troll I RDM I Not Needed Here

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: There were 3 players: flavour, sausage and beast were teamed and spawn killing me and a few other players.

Why do you believe you deserve to be un-banned / given a second chance: The 3 players mentioned above were spawn killing me and other players, so I shot back and killed them quite a bit in an attempt to get out of spawn (never got out). I believe I should be un-banned because I was trying to get out of spawn to RP but had to shoot the trollers. I realise it breaks the server rules but I really enjoy playing on the server and am hoping to play on the server again.

• Advisor

-1 / Neutral 

You haven't even waited 24 hours before appealing the ban which really isn't that great for starters. If there are players breaking rules (Minging, Trolling, RDMing like you said) then you use the @ symbol to call for a staff member's assistance. You do not kill them back as that just creates confusion when the staff come to deal with it as you have now RDM'd / Broken NLR. 

Personally I think you need to either way a while longer or wait for @Wolf to give his input on the matter. 

Also, it would be helpful for everyone who wasn't there if you added as much detail as possible while explaining the situation in your appeal. You've basically just said that people were killing you, which doesn't explain the entire situation I would imagine. 

3 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

-1 / Neutral 

You haven't even waited 24 hours before appealing the ban which really isn't that great for starters. If there are players breaking rules (Minging, Trolling, RDMing like you said) then you use the @ symbol to call for a staff member's assistance. You do not kill them back as that just creates confusion when the staff come to deal with it as you have now RDM'd / Broken NLR. 

Personally I think you need to either way a while longer or wait for wolf to give his input on the matter. 

Also, it would be helpful for everyone who wasn't there if you added as much detail as possible while explaining the situation in your appeal. You've basically just said that people were killing you, which doesn't explain the entire situation I would imagine. 

4 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

-1 / Neutral 

Personally I think you need to either way a while longer or wait for @Wolf to give his input on the matter. 

4 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

-1 / Neutral 

5 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

-1 / Neutral 

Personally I think you need to either way a while longer or wait for Wolf (removed the tag cause of spam) to give his input on the matter. 

Personally if someone is banned and they're not allowed to apply for an unban till a year has passed, usually means they've done something which has clearly and seriously violated the servers rules and terms. Still, I would like to wait till Wolf comments before I make a final judgement.

I would like to wait for Wolf's say in the matter before making a judgement. You seem to have good intentions but there could be something missing in the story. Mass RDM doesn't warrant a year ban. And what you have explained is mass rdm. Can you say why trolling and minging are apart of the reasons? Detail is an important factor here and you have provided little. You made some mistakes in the situation, at least the situation you provided, such as not calling an admin,  but from what you have explained it doesn't seem as if you have Ill intentions. However, until you fully explain and until Wolf provides his side, I can't make a judgement.

Edited by Fox
7 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

-1 / Neutral 

• You were banned by the community owner
  • You were banned for Minging Being a Troll and RDM
  • You were told to appeal after 1 year
  • Assuming your punishment was decided in accordance with the player punishment guidelines a perm ban meant you would have killed 14 players or more.
  • Your story doesn't match the punishment you received making me think your story may be missing details (will re-evaluate once further details have been provided by Wolf)
  • You have 2 warns so in total you have broken several server rules (RDM, Minging, Racism, Player Disrespect as well as Disrespectful Names and showing no intent to RP)

128d15a3c722a4b062e7e26b49b93f24.png

Regards,

Sully

• Upvote 1
On 3/17/2019 at 4:51 PM, SiegeMonkey said:

-1 / Neutral 

• Advisor

-Unbanned-

I banned you due to reports of names RDMING, if what you say is true you were not at 100% fault however you were also at fault for RDMING, but the people for 1 year were meant for the Mass RDMers not you so I will be accepting this however you will be under a good probation period like everyone else. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Wolf locked this topic