[DF] [NS-CMD] Vanilla

Teamspeak Name:

Vanilla

Playtime on the server:

IMPERIAL: 5w, 23h, 55m

20190322164724_1.jpg.23868102ee4f9e3f9b05d13d125c6128.jpg

REPUBLIC: 1d, 11h, 20m

20190322162505_1.jpg.f841f1b56f6d250beef7806cd19b7729.jpg

Programming languages you know (etc. LUA, CPP, C#, PYTHON - MUST KNOW ONE LANGUAGE):

I am currently learning LUA and GLUA. I also know GML.

What type of content do you want to create for our server?

I am available to create anytype of content that is asked of me however some specifics I would like to do are HUDS, Weapons, Vehicles (Mainly LFS) and things like that.

Have you made any other scripts or content I should know about? 

I have made some generic scripts such as health stations and basic things like that. I have also made a LFS TIE-Striker which is linked below.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1671557610

EDIT 1: At the request of Bailey and Eclipse, I have made something from scratch. This took around 5-8 minutes to make.

EDIT 2: At the request of Whitey, he asked me to make the droid move and make noises.

- Yes, I know the rotation is a bit choppy but it's the best I can do at this stage. Also don't comment about the video's quality.

EDIT 3: I have made a U-Wing for the LFS base.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1693558389

EDIT 4: I have also now made a V-19 Torrent for the LFS base.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1696173191

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DEVELOPER TERMS:

If you are a Developer for Imperial Gaming any and all content you make that goes on our server is exclusive to Imperial Gaming. If you are caught re-distributing this content to our competitors you will be barred from developing for us and COMMUNITY BANNED as a result. Your Steam ID and profile will also be blasted on forums like Facepunch as a ‘Server Content Leaker’. So before sending something make sure you check with the Head of Development first. These terms are at the discretion of the Head of Development and is a blanket statement for redistribution of Imperial Gaming’s content.

Edited by Vanilla
  • Upvote 3

Dear Vanilla,

I like what you've done with the TIE Striker, as well as a few of the scripts, but I'd like to see some stuff that you've done that isn't "Take code from here and put it here." However, I do like your stuff and I believe you could become a great developer once having joined the Development Team as there are some very talented Developers above you within the role.

Apart from that, good luck.

Kind regards,

- Bailey

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Eclipse said:

Hey, before I place my vote I would like to see some things made from scratch.

I don't think GML is relevant

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Dear Vanilla,

I like what you've done with the TIE Striker, as well as a few of the scripts, but I'd like to see some stuff that you've done that isn't "Take code from here and put it here." However, I do like your stuff and I believe you could become a great developer once having joined the Development Team as there are some very talented Developers above you within the role.

Apart from that, good luck.

Kind regards,

- Bailey

Hey, thanks for the replies. I have uploaded a video of a quick thing I whipped up. I would appreciate it if you would check it out. C:

Edited by Vanilla
2 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1 Good Example of Developing. Active, Friendly. Would make a great Developer.

vanilla would be a Great asset to the Dev team

• Upvote 1
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:11 PM, Whitey said:

@Vanilla,

Can you make the droid walk around in a pre defined area and make a gonk droid noise?

As I am only a beginner, I cannot for the life of me get it to move in a pre defined area. However I have made it make a gonk droid noise randomly. I will continue to learn and extend my abilities.

EDIT: I managed to do it. Please take a look at the application now. @Whitey

Edited by Vanilla
  • Like 1

BUMP

(+) Updated Imperial playtime and added Republic playtime.

(+) Updated TeamSpeak name.

(+) Added Ammo GONK droid that moves and makes noises.

Edited by Vanilla
On 3/15/2019 at 4:34 PM, Rickle said:

+1 Good Example of Developing. Active, Friendly. Would make a great Developer.

Vanilla's examples are great as said above and it is crazy to think that he has managed to come up with these with little experience I believe that if he is given the opportunity to learn and expand on his abilities he will have a real good chance at becoming a real asset to the Dev team + who doesn'tsent love more hard working developers therefore I will be supporting this application +1 ~ Hyperion

• Upvote 1
  • Kumo locked this topic
  • Kumo unlocked and locked this topic