Facebook has done its best to delete the video of the shootings and will continue to do so but there are people out there that would of recorded this. Please if you know any one who has this video urge them

TO DELETE IT

Its disrespectful to those who were injured and/or killed. To do a shooting is one thing to stream it is a whole new level that no human should ever reach. By saving this video you are indirectly helping those shooters spread their corrupted views. And please dont actively search for this video its horrific and graphic and you will gain nothing from it.

All of my thoughts and prayers are with New Zealand,

• Upvote 8

I 150% agree with this message, it is disrespectful to all those involved with and makes me sick that you could bring yourself to watch/share this after what has been one of the darkest days for New Zealand.

yes it is important to remember this day and the tragic effects it has caused however glorifying it and praising these actions something that should not be done.

Edited by Sully
  • Upvote 1

Ragetank and I are on the same wavelength here, remember it, but don't glorify it.

Make sure your thoughts and prayers are with them, but don't let it stop there, don't let hate win, make sure everyone is ok and raise your children to believe in peace and love for all. 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Personally I'm deleting the video out of respect for the Muslim brothers killed in the video.

But the video will always be out there and so will the anger in regards to it.

It's frustrating that no matter how hard we try, the video is going to still be up there somewhere.

There will always be people who will keep the video for personal use or will keep uploading it to the internet which in my opinion is disgusting. People shouldn't be recording the video or sending it to others out of respect for those people who sadly lost their lives to these terrorists. It's very scummy and shouldn't happen so as Tank said to any of those who have a video recording of it please delete it out of respect for the victims of this horrific crime.

There are people who show a lack of human decency and still upload/share the video. It's something that's bound to happen, the internet is full of absolute psychopaths. The video has probably made it onto a subreddit or a 4chan thread at this point. But regardless of that idea, none of this should ever happen. It's incredibly disrespectful towards those who suffered the loss of a terrorist attack and any videos of it should be removed from the internet.