In game name and rank: 

Lieutenant Colonel ARC-20-A "Blitz"

How old are you?: 

Time Played: 

8w 3d ?h

Do you have a microphone?: 

Yes

Why are you applying for this position?: 

I am applying for a position within the support team to further increase my contribution to Imperial Gaming in assisting players, ensuring that they have best experience possible whilst on the server. Often times my position as staff has placed me into situations that are applicable to the role of a support team member therefore I feel like I'd merge fairly well into the team. Speaking to players who have troubles with their game is really disheartening to see as it can become a rather frustrating process trying to troubleshoot their issues so I'd like to put my hand up to assist and ease that process for others.

How will allowing you to be apart of our support team help us:

Becoming apart of the team would help out as it would be another mind to assist in technical issues. I can't claim to bring anything unique to the team but what I can do is bring experience and a resilient attitude to helping players even in the face of more complex problems. Along with this I'm an extremely active member of the community therefore I'd be readily available to jump into a teamspeak channel whenever help is needed.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Imperial Gaming - Moderator (Current)

Dire Wolf Servers - Server Manager

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

No

Do you understand that you will need to join the support channels and help people who are in them?:

Yes, I will be ready to do so whenever needed as it is the primary job of a support team member.

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?:

Yes, although I hold a staff position it does in no way affect my role as a support team member and the two are to be kept separate unless necessary.

Anything else you would like to add?:

No, thank you for considering this application.

Terms

I (Rivers / Blitz) accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of the support team without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Rivers
  • Upvote 1

Other than that it could use some more detail I would be happy to +1 this application

Also @Gregis Pretty (75%) sure you have to give reasoning for -1s and I'm genuinely interested in why

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tonberry said:

Enormous +1 for this dedicated mofo

Rivers is a great and friendly person. Definitely would do well on the Support Team with his attitude and mindset. Huge +1 for you my friend

Good Luck!

• Like 1

River's is a bit too perfect, are we sure he isn't a biological artificial intelligence that has evolved over time? Either way, it is a win-win!

Big +1

original.gif

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Joel said:

Other than that it could use some more detail I would be happy to +1 this application

Also @Gregis Pretty (75%) sure you have to give reasoning for -1s and I'm genuinely interested in why

Bad prior experiences, to summarise I beleive his judgment is flawed

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, Gregis said:

Bad prior experiences, to summarise I beleive his judgment is flawed

I don’t ever remember having a bad experience with you ever, but I respect your opinion. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to discuss it.