yourgoindowns staff application

Steam Name: Hisoka

Steam ID: STEAM
_0:1:106003360

In game name and rank: STORMTROOPER PRIVATE Going

Time Played: 2 Days 6 Hours

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for the trial moderator rank because I want to assist the playerbase when other admins are busy are not willing to. Although most of the time admins are avaliable when they are not it is hard for players to play the server properly, I have had personal experience with people minging and using loop holes to break rules and still not get in trouble for it. I also feel that I could benefit the server by helping to deal with OOC situations during my free time>

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Allowing me to be apart of the Imperial RP staff team will benefit the server because I have many hours of Garry's Mod Star Wars RP to bring with me. I have played in many POV's through all types of players eyes, this means that I can understand how some players feel vs others and staff can trust me with there well game>

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Yes I have some which are
KCS Star Wars RP
i did own a server  bodybag gaming did well but shut it down
Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: 2 warning"s because of things i did with 6 peple in the game and No Bans

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming that we dont already have: I think I can offer this server unique type of admin that won't favortise certain players as I see everyone equal. I can find and solve a problem without whining about it to another higher ranking admin.

Anything else you would like to add: i live in NZI play every day at least 3-5 hours weekdays and 8-10 hours on the weekends.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited March 13 by Hisoka

• Downvote 6

-1 Why do you have two applications called different things, with different content within them, for the same position? Inactive and a complete minge.

-1 This one as well 

9 hours ago, yourgoindown said:

Steam Name: Hisoka

Steam ID: STEAM

you need to put more effort into your application buddy.

You literally copied almost all of my application, if you're going to plagiarize at least out an effort into it. You didn't even bother to change the name -1

-1 Like said above this comment you haven't had close to enough time to apply for staff and haven't seen you enough on the server to +1 also your reputation on the forums is in the negatives... sorry dude improve on these and I am sure people will think of you getting staff member.