[CWRP] Ideas regarding the ARC Troopers on the Server

This is an idea developed from Wooley's original post found here, make sure to provide him with the credit he deserves: 

The idea of this 'Scheme' is to allow members of the Community (Regardless of Regiment) to become an 'ARC' Trooper. 

As a result, I have created a Document detailing what the ARC program may be like. 

This Document is found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BvnG_xIZhxHdo16lkp-fhh6xqMlMK3VwSVucWuoA-jg/edit?usp=sharing

I would appreciate any constructive feedback, as this is a (WIP).

I have also created an ARC ideas Document found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KWWuavMaVVccCPfxGdKubXx_23x6F13_MZ3DONWMS1w/edit?usp=sharing

DISCLAIMER - I know someone will eventually say this so I'll address it now. I am not a staff member nor is this a 'Staff Member' Post. This Post details ideas Myself and the Community may have regarding the ARC Trooper Program, I am in no way saying this will become an addition to the Server.

(EDIT) Potential Player models found here:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1238779339&searchtext=ARC+trooper

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1199619292&searchtext=ARC+trooper

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1614265736&searchtext=ARC+trooper

Edited by Peter
  • Upvote 2

I was having a look into this and thought that maybe there could be a dedicated RHC role of ARC Commander Alpha or Colt that trains up each Regiment’s ARC Troopers and all then after a training period, they’re promoted to ARC Troopers.

Then they’re promoted normally and are apart of the ARC Troopers in their Regiment.

• Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I was having a look into this and thought that maybe there could be a dedicated RHC role of ARC Commander Alpha or Colt that trains up each Regiment’s ARC Troopers and all then after a training period, they’re promoted to ARC Troopers.

Then they’re promoted normally and are apart of the ARC Troopers in their Regiment.

Im feeling that

51 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Colt also died in phase 1 so lore break, hammer or blitz would work 

15 minutes ago, Mongo said:

I mean theres a lot of lore breaks that occur in both the CW and Imperial servers so I don't see why not as currently there is both a Colt and Blitz on the Imperial server and that doesn't really affect anyone's RP experience. 
Also even though I'm not on the CWRP server this sounds like an interesting concept and could possibly be done. Only problem is that the ARC where kind of their own regiment and more often than not acted in groups of other ARC. But again, the servers have their own lore sort of so +1

24 minutes ago, Mongo said:

I'd say the yellow guy, since yellow is cool [Blitz- Alive]
too much blue anyways [Havoc- Alive]
red would not be cool [Colt- dead] [Hammer- Alive]

can use the alive ones, i guess

Edited by Wooley
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

So someone like Kal skirata

2 minutes ago, Joel said:

I mean theres a lot of lore breaks that occur in both the CW and Imperial servers so I don't see why not as currently there is both a Colt and Blitz on the Imperial server and that doesn't really affect anyone's RP experience. 
Also even though I'm not on the CWRP server this sounds like an interesting concept and could possibly be done. Only problem is that the ARC where kind of their own regiment and more often than not acted in groups of other ARC. But again, the servers have their own lore sort of so +1

I understand what you are saying in relation to ARC being within their own regiment. The reason for the incorporation of ARC into already existing regiments is so players already present on the CW server are able to remain within their regiment (A lot of players have dedicated their time to specific regiments). Also, due to  the lack of active new players, and the probability of a strict entrance process, players would be turned away from the reg if it was standalone.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Wooley said:

I'd say the yellow guy, since yellow is cool [Blitz- Alive]
too much blue anyways [Havoc- Alive]
red would not be cool [Colt- dead] [Hammer- Alive]

can use the alive ones, i guess

Havoc died.

14 minutes ago, Peter said:

Wanted to make sure people were down for the idea before I dove into models etc

I think most of the server (if not all of it) would definitely be welcoming to the idea and trying to impelement it since it's something fresh. But I don't even think the proper models exist rn for all of the regiments to have ARC troopers. (I said this more to elaborate on the idea, I totally get what you mean in terms of seeing people's views on the idea and fair enough. I just thought it had to be said)

14 minutes ago, Wooley said:

Big yeah for those

In regards to this, there are only really models for the 501st and 7th in here (and I'm not 100% sure but I don't think the server really uses CG models much) and not really any for 21st and for 104th (if/when they should come back) unless the ARCs weren't going to be sharing the same colour as their regiment and the red one or something was given to 21st (if the CG model thing wasn't a problem)

Another thing, (which I like far less than the original idea of having ARCs in regiments) is that an ARC regiment was introduced instead so that the colour of the ARC wouldn't actually matter.

I do think that finding the right models is the biggest with this, but I do really like this idea and hope that it can work. All in all, it's down to Cody and the rest of management's decision but hopefully they like it and can somehow add it to the server!

8 minutes ago, Vadrian said:

I think most of the server (if not all of it) would definitely be welcoming to the idea and trying to impelement it since it's something fresh. But I don't even think the proper models exist rn for all of the regiments to have ARC troopers. (I said this more to elaborate on the idea, I totally get what you mean in terms of seeing people's views on the idea and fair enough. I just thought it had to be said)

In regards to this, there are only really models for the 501st and 7th in here (and I'm not 100% sure but I don't think the server really uses CG models much) and not really any for 21st and for 104th (if/when they should come back) unless the ARCs weren't going to be sharing the same colour as their regiment and the red one or something was given to 21st (if the CG model thing wasn't a problem)

Another thing, (which I like far less than the original idea of having ARCs in regiments) is that an ARC regiment was introduced instead so that the colour of the ARC wouldn't actually matter.

I do think that finding the right models is the biggest with this, but I do really like this idea and hope that it can work. All in all, it's down to Cody and the rest of management's decision but hopefully they like it and can somehow add it to the server!

Check out the Third link which i forgot to add before.

4 minutes ago, Peter said:

Check out the Third link which i forgot to add before.

Oh true... I hope that mgmt allows us to have these ones. Just give 21st either the ARC from 187th or the unassigned one she'll be right..