[CWRP] ToRrEnT CoMpAnY [or carnivore company/battalion]

Torrent Company for 501st [or carnivore company/battalion]

why in the eff, does 501st have the ARC sub regiment?
ARC troopers were in either thicc rancor battalion
or designated to legions and battalions n shit

To fix this blatant immersion breakage  
Make ARC training and selections a thing, so then multiple regiments can have them [people within the Current arc thing can become 501st ARCs]
then add torrent company in its place or carnivore company [torrent company guys are Kix, Dogma, Hard-case, Tup n such for donations] 
and torrent boys can have a few extra spots for the best members of the 501st or the previous arc guys, also big Rex can lead it.

[so basically like the heavy donation thing]
[also, i'm pretty sure most if not all trooper regiments have a arc model]
Simples.

Fordo_Approves.png.7db19e751392a0ecacecb73e4e7e36ee.png

Edited by Wooley
  • Upvote 2

This doesn't look too bad in my opinion, I think not all of them shouldn't be donations but can be done through tryouts. I wouldn't have a clue on what this would be like since I don't play on the Clone Wars server but it does sound like a good idea for 501st to have.

• Upvote 1
On 3/14/2019 at 3:03 PM, Kosmos said:

I wouldn't actually mind a complete separate thing for ARC tbh with the selection process thingy and all. sounds cool to me

I agree.

@Cody

Are you able to move this post to the CWRP Ideas and Suggestions section so his idea may be considered (if possible) :) 

Personally I think you could do something similiar to sith on Imperial RP, have the ARC troopers be there own regiment, then let them "attach" to other regiments. Give them a swap command so their colors match up maybe. Something like that I imagine would be the base form of what could be done I would imagine.

8 hours ago, Jye said:

Personally I think you could do something similiar to sith on Imperial RP, have the ARC troopers be there own regiment, then let them "attach" to other regiments. Give them a swap command so their colors match up maybe. Something like that I imagine would be the base form of what could be done I would imagine.

Thats the plan my guy 

On 3/17/2019 at 5:10 AM, Jye said:

We currently do not have the player base to support a seperate regiment

I like this idea, however, there might be a few issues regarding code of Kix regarding having him as Torrent Company instead of 3rd Medical Company. And yes you are correct in saying ARC Trooper models for each regiment are already on the server as the model pack 501st use for ARC includes other coloured ARC's for the other regiments if they do not have an ARC model in there model pack

14 minutes ago, Whitey said:

How about you come up with a more professional proposition with correct language for the management team to actually look at?

peter has done that, i guess its professional enough, id love to make a Doc of it but don't have time. [And again peter beat me to it]