Stubzy

Stubzy's Event Master Application

Steam Name:  Stubzy ✪[IG]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41935326

In Game Name and Rank: [996th]Stubzy - Crusader

Time Played (Server Time): 4 weeks

Have you had any warns and/or bans: Yes I have 2 Warns it was the First 2 times I played the server

1. Pressing the Hyperspace button (FailRP) - Rickle

2. Staff Disrespect - Gunjies

Why are you applying to be an event master: I'm applying to be an event master because I think I have good ideas for events and I would also like to get more involved with the server and community, I have also done events in Guarding Regiments (Nova, VF, and 996th) Attack Regiments (Scar and Shadow) and also as Sith soi have seen events from most points of view and would like to make events that involve them roles in one way or another and at the end of the day I would like to create roleplay experience for the community and have fun with it. I'm not going to miss treat any powers bestowed upon me I have pure intentions I just want to try and give some great roleplay to the community. I know when I started playing the server it was as a joke I had zero intentions of becoming a member or even giving the server ago but once I hung around long enough to do an event I was hooked and now I have over 3 weeks gameplay I would love to have the same impact on someone, This server means a lot to me so I really just want to progress further with the community in becoming part of the Event Master team. 

What can you bring to the event master team: I bring a friendly and mature attitude I am an active player with some good ideas for events and role play for everyone, I'm happy to take feedback of any type and learn from it and take everything into consideration from there forward, I feel like I have a good place in the community and would like to enhance everyone's game experience and roleplay. I would be happy to take suggestions for events from players as well and help to make their event happen to the best of my ability. I would like nothing better than to do events with other event masters and make some really cool events for the community.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: I would try and add RP for everyone so then all regiments have parts to play in the events as stated above I have seen events from many different points of views and would help to involve regiments I have seen lacking roles in the events or that get overlooked and add RP for them as well in one way or another just so they are involved and have a good time as well rather than just standing around wondering what the event is even about 

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: No however I am willing and very happy to learn new things

Anything else you would like to add: Just that I hope everyone enjoyed reading that and I can't wait to read everyone's feedback and apologize for my grammar I try =)

also, I wanted to show examples of a long event and a fast event that I would run. 

Event Idea 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vJXh8ObCrpxqdQJEoVmQDw_-l27CTi4S43bD852boCo/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fxSpmd63WY8-2TbdzGSj-fVEBybOcJq7tkU9s1ZDE8A/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Stubzy
added to my answers

NEUTRAL Leading to -1

- Events are ok, though they same quite 'samey' to me

- Poor Grammar within the Event Overview makes it quite difficult to understand

- Really good server playtime, the warns are pretty much void at this point (in my opinion).

- If the events are expanded upon/Grammar is fixed I will provide a +1

Edited by Peter
  • Upvote 1

Neutral

- Questions could do with some more detail

- Event ideas are alright

- Willing to change to a +1

Changed to a +1 - Answers now have more detail and it is clearly shown that Stubzy is enthusiastic and really wants the role of EM.

Edited by Vanilla
  • Upvote 1

On 3/14/2019 at 9:18 AM, Vanilla said:

Neutral

Edited by TomCos
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vanilla said:

Neutral

Netrual 

• Upvote 1

+1 due to the reasons stated above and how nicely detailed your application is (It can always use more ;)). You have an awesome personality and are a very nice person to hang around, I haven't yet had a bad experience with you. Event Ideas are very well made, they lack in the improvisation area but that is what an Event Master normally becomes good at when they're an actual Event Master (Junior EM). You would be a good fit for the role and I don't think you would have very many problems running events on the server.

Edited by Wombatiacus
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 due to the reasons stated above and how nicely detailed your application is (It can always use more ;)). You have an awesome personality and are a very nice person to hang around, I haven't yet had a bad experience with you. Event Ideas are nice as well.

• Upvote 1

+1

Have not had any problems with you ingame before. Event Ideas are really cool.

The only negative thing is the questions could probably use a little more detail.

Good Luck!

Edited by FlappuCatu
  • Upvote 1

+1

Having known Stubzy for a while now, I can say with 100% certainty that he isn't the kind of person to mistreat any kind of power or responsibility given to him. He is a friendly, approachable and level headed kind of guy, and I believe he would strive to give the community his best and most creative events every chance he gets.

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

On 3/14/2019 at 8:09 AM, Peter said:

NEUTRAL Leading to -1

- Really good server playtime, the warns are pretty much void at this point (in my opinion).

On 3/14/2019 at 8:18 AM, Vanilla said:

Neutral

I have added to my answers and also went over all my Grammar myself and with a Grammar Checker also so hopefully there isn't a problem there anymore 

On 3/14/2019 at 9:09 AM, Peter said:

NEUTRAL Leading to -1

I have seen an Improvement, I believe you have provided a willingness to improve, as a result, I will be changing my response to

+1

• Upvote 1

+1

• Active
  • Respected Community Member
  • Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Answers and Event examples lack depth but overall are good

Regards,

Sully

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

• Active
  • Respected Community Member
  • Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Answers and Event examples lack depth but overall are good

Regards,

Sully

Stubzy is a Great, Friendly, Mature and Respected person. Never had a bad interaction with him. I reckon he would do well on the EM Team, always could use more.

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

Massive +1!!

Very detailed application and a great member of the IG community, very active and care about the success of the server. Cant wait to try out some of your events, Good luck Stubzy!!  

• Upvote 1

+1

But i will say my friend, as some tips to you as a new event master myself. Your events can swing wildly out of your expectations and you should at least attempt to plan in anticipation of this. :)
Good luck

• Upvote 1

On 3/15/2019 at 10:27 AM, Helsing said:

+1

Having known Stubzy for a while now, I can say with 100% certainty that he isn't the kind of person to mistreat any kind of power or responsibility given to him. He is a friendly, approachable and level headed kind of guy, and I believe he would strive to give the community his best and most creative events every chance he gets.

Good Luck!

I can't agree more with what Helsing said, he is an amazing member of Marauders and deserves a shot at EM.

Good Luck

-Vortex

• Upvote 1