How to I acquire the Donator Tag on the Forums

Question

13 answers to this question

• Advisor

In Regards to support tickets. They are not checked regularly and such can take some time for them to be responded to. Have no issues with them being issued but if you are banned from the forum you will lose it.

Just put in a ticket and once we get to it we will issue it.

21 minutes ago, Emerald said:

On top of the Forums, You should see 'Support' click on that.

image.thumb.png.b64918cbe6474fb82d69906d49bfb809.png

oh shit I didn't even know donators got forum tags, maybe I should actually bother to get my tag set

3 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

I mean the donater tag is still using the old tags that were made by martibo

Yeah, probs need @Kurt to make a new thing for it. Also, be careful quoting me, because it tags the people I tag a second time.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Hey @Peter

Just for backstory;

I put a support ticket in around 2 months ago to get such tag added for my account due to contributing to the server and was politely informed by Imposing that they were no longer issuing donator tags anymore, with that in mind I don't think you will be able to receive your tag however feel free to put in a community support ticket (see instructions below on how to do so) to see if you are able to get said tag;

( @Bailey - Fairly certain they are not a thing anymore [may be due to an influx into how many donators the servers actually get compared to when the tags were a thing])

Step 1

Spoiler

Click on the support tab located on the menu bar at the top right of the website

(see below)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

image.thumb.png.a8005c64a0cd8cfd7db729af10e57ec4.png

Step 2

Spoiler

Click on the new request button

(see below)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

image.png.e8f3a9699645977554a3fbd42d727d07.png

Step 3

Spoiler

Fill out the new request form with all relevant detail, being sure to make the title simple

image.thumb.png.0ac683ce51853fa6a80ea12cfff508c6.png

Step 4

Spoiler

Be patient and wait for your ticket to be reviewed, you may reieve messages back from the person reviewing your ticket who may want to know details and/or inform you of details.

Sincerely,

Sully

Edited by Sully

Donator tag is not currently something we are giving out on the forums as the process extremely strenuous. Until a way to make it more automated can be introduced we will only eb giving out donator tags on TS and on the servers.

19 minutes ago, Cody said:

Donator tag is not currently something we are giving out on the forums as the process extremely strenuous. Until a way to make it more automated can be introduced we will only eb giving out donator tags on TS and on the servers.

Thank you for the info.