My highly satisfying experience on Imperial gamings Clone Wars RP Server

Will you head over and give the great server of CWRP a go? I promise you won't be disappointed!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will you head over and give the great server of CWRP a go? I promise you won't be disappointed!

• Yes!
    • no.

Hey guys,yes another forum post, but out of all seriousness this topic is not going to be a ming post or as you guys like to call it "a shit post". xD 

I really just wanted to compliment and express my highly satisfying as well as extremely enjoyable experience on Clone wars RP tonight. There were a number of events, and I must say, I was not disappointed at all with any of them. From fighting droids in multiple generated simulator terrains in the simulator room (Swamp/forest) to fighting waves of vicious flesh eating zombies during an outbreak event and defending an attack from mandalorians, the event masters stayed completely composed and well organised, allowing everyone on the server to have a great RP experience. All the players on the server also display great RP skills and demonstrate great characteristics of leadership and friendship

I am apart of the 21st nova corps clone troopers regiment and I can't explain enough how exceptional my fellow players are with characteristics of teamwork and friendship, from the commander (Bacara - Siege Monkey (a great leader i must say)) to even my fellow privates, they all put in 100% effort to ensure every player has a great experience on the Clone wars RP server. 

If you guys haven't checked out and visited the Clone wars RP server, I extremely recommend it! You will not be disappointed! Don't be put off by the servers moderate player population as everyone puts 100% effort in to enjoy themselves and have a great RP experience. 

Once again huge thank you to the event masters and all the CWRP stuff tonight, you all did an excellent job in my eyes, you guys have earn't my loyalty to the server and will defiantly see me regularly participating and visiting the server from this point forward. WELL DONE!

Huge thank you:fiesta_parrot:

Your now huge fan, Dwayne. :D:developers:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The Clone wars EM team does happen to be the elitist of the E L I T E, Creme of the crop ya know. Im glad your enjoy your time and our events :)

Edited by Happy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Happy said:

The Clone wars EM team does happen to be the elitist of the E L I T E, Creme of the crop ya know. Im glad your enjoy your time and our events :)

High respect to you young man!

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Happy said:

Yesterday's Debrief... Happy; "Just something to say before the end of Debrief... If you want to become a somebody on the server and join the 'Creme of the Crop' the CW server is looking for new Event Masters". 

I die laughing whenever you say it. 

Edited by Peter
  • Like 3
11 hours ago, Happy said:

I’ll whack you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
On 3/12/2019 at 10:41 PM, Dwayne said:

I am apart of the 21st nova corps clone troopers regiment and I can't explain enough how exceptional my fellow players are with characteristics of teamwork and friendship, from the commander (Bacara - Siege Monkey (a great leader i must say)) to even my fellow privates, they all put in 100% effort to ensure every player has a great experience on the Clone wars RP server. 

I just want to say. I agree with this statement. I was planning on rejoining the community for about a week until I heard about the New CW Server Starting soon, I decided to Wait and see what it was like. One of the reasons I decided to stay was (after the initial popularity of the server) the dedication that both COs, 2ICs and General Troopers presented, I was almost awestruck. 

Bacara, Cody, Aphrodite, Veybur (As Anakin and now Major General) and Rickle were the ones who made me continuously want to return.  

I am Glad to see that Dwayne experienced what I experienced... the dedication... the hard work... the Community. I have never felt all of these things as much As I did on the CW server, even at the peak of my power on the Imperial server I cannot say that I enjoyed myself as much as I do now.

Just saying, there were people such as Shepard and Jeb who were also real fun to be around, the names above were only COs.

Edited by Peter
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Peter said:

Bacara, Cody, Aphrodite, Veybur (As Anakin and now Major General) and Rickle were the ones who made me continuously want to return.  

Cheers Peter, We all try our best to keep the server running strong :)