Jump to content

What’s your favourite spread on bread?


Recommended Posts

Hey guys, I was just walking into the kitchen at 1:00  like big boi Gordon Ramsey aka myself, to make a spanking delicious good ol’ 5 star Nutella sandwich with no butter on that fresh smelling floury dough, and than it hit me! What are y’alls favourite spread on bread?! Don’t forget guys... the sandwiches are better at Dwayne’s house. I make sandwiches better than your mummies :feelsgoodman:

78FAF82E-5CD2-4A0A-9C39-D1E6CF30D1AD.jpeg

316E1AE2-F732-40B3-B2CF-4FEFBB9B6149.jpeg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends.

If I’m going for toast, it’s butter and peanut butter, I’m I’m going for bread, it’s peanut butter and jam, and if it’s a salad roll or something similar, I go for a bit of aioli.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Depends.

If I’m going for toast, it’s butter and peanut butter, I’m I’m going for bread, it’s peanut butter and jam, and if it’s a salad roll or something similar, I go for a bit of aioli.

Yo butter and peanut butter? Thats t h i c af

Personally the crunchiest peanut butter at my disposal 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A very complex question with no simple answer, young man. The order of sandwiches consists of 3 main sandwiches: 
- The sweet : Nutella and Peanut butter
- The god tier sandwich : Peanut butter and Jam
- The meaty : Ham and cheese or other variants of meat

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ragetank said:

Yo butter and peanut butter? Thats t h i c af

Personally the crunchiest peanut butter at my disposal 

What you do is, put the butter on first, just a little bit, then put that crunchy peanut butter on top of it, still warm, always good.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

seeing that cream cheese and knowing other people do it is so comforting, add some basil pesto to that on top as well and damn.

Also steal big mac sauce and put that on bun rolls HOH - truly a blessing

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Anthony said:

seeing that cream cheese and knowing other people do it is so comforting, add some basil pesto to that on top as well and damn.

Also steal big mac sauce and put that on bun rolls HOH - truly a blessing

ya know you can get big mac sauce from Coles now and it tastes 3000x better

 

but, fig jam or Cranberry Sauce

Edited by Mauler
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...