How People View RI and Gov

This is a bit of a random question. 

As I have never really been a part of a military regiment, I would like to know what people think about RI/GOV.

This isn't meant to be a lynch mob in relation to members, I just want to know how people view RI and Gov on the server, that being:

What do you think we do?

Do you think we do anything?

Are there suggestions that RI or Gov could adopt?

Everyone in the Community is Welcome to comment.

(edit) I think it would be good to mention why I added Gov alongside RI, this addition is due to the fact that part of RI is fundamentally similar to that of Gov, therefore any ideas/opinions could have a possible relation to both of the Regiments.

Edited by Peter

RI and Gov are just RI and Gov to me honestly, you're not much different to any other Regiment, filled with some cool people who do stuff for the community in regards to promotions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Bailey said:

RI and Gov are just RI and Gov to me honestly, you're not much different to any other Regiment, filled with some cool people who do stuff for the community in regards to promotions.

Just think of it as RI is a mix of gov and ISB 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Sums it up pretty well.

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

Agreed, although RI has 2 CIS spies in it.

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

Accurate tbh