Hello all 

Sorry for not doing one of these recently, but you have had Bailey's questions to keep you entertained 

very cool Bailey <3

okie dokie lets get right into it 

This may seem a bit weird or strange thing to ask but....

What's the worse thing you've seen ingame?

This question applies to bullying, behavior and just general disgusting people 

Please keep all names anonymous, this is a sign of respect to others and to not hurt other people's feelings 

I'll start 

A week into the cwrp servers release, while I was a trial mod, a certain individual was acting very toxic. A moderator (anon) started talking to him about stopping this behavior and his attitude.

Said offender precedes to make another claim saying "can I speak to an actual moderator" since I was concerned about anon and how the sit was going I took the claim to see what was up. As soon as a arrived the offender said "finally an actual admin that ain't a ten year old" I Asked anon what was happening and the offender proceeded to say "wow you sound very important"

Since I sound like a 20 year old I was immediately assumed to be a high staff member 

Tldr:

Minge thinks I'm a bigger mod than anon, just because I sound like I'm twenty 

Needless to say that guy got banned 

Never judge people, let that be a lesson 

-

Can't wait to see your guys answers

-Delta 

• Thinking 1

staff sergeant delta of 7th skycorps was pretty toxic

worse thing I saw was him trying to give a tour of the venator to a new recruit and showed him every inch of the ship.

Edited by Mongo
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1

@Mongo and mike mail a shovel to eachother several times so I banned shovels in the logistics center... that was probably the worst thing that happend to me.

also when your the only navy on the venator (when we are on the venator) and you have to rush around each console, rush to control room, open the gate or hanger, try shoot down the muni... ECT ECT

Edited by Pendragon
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Delta said:

@Mongo @Bailey @Peter

this was meant to Be taken seriously, but of course people have to spoil it 

Realistically I don't really like to relive the worst things I've seen on the Server, nor do I think anyone else does, considering they're the worst things. If I was to take it seriously, it'd probably be me teleporting behind that guy.

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Realistically I don't really like to relive the worst things I've seen on the Server, nor do I think anyone else does, considering they're the worst things. If I was to take it seriously, it'd probably be me teleporting behind that guy.

Thanks for the response, sorry personally I'm very pissed at what you and mongo said above, I kinda wrote that in a hasty response. I completely understand if you don't wish to comment 100% seriously if that's how you feel 

29 minutes ago, Delta said:

Thanks for the response, sorry personally I'm very pissed at what you and mongo said above, I kinda wrote that in a hasty response. I completely understand if you don't wish to comment 100% seriously if that's how you feel 

I mean, what I said was kinda not serious, but somehow mongo finds loopholes with tools...

• Upvote 1

personally I have seen some rather bad moments occur throughout my extensive time within the community however I find it best not to relive those moments and instead focus on all the good moments that people have had and continue to have each and every day on the server.

On 3/13/2019 at 10:12 AM, Sully said:

personally I have seen some rather bad moments occur throughout my extensive time within the community however I find it best not to relive those moments and instead focus on all the good moments that people have had and continue to have each and every day on the server.

Agreed, lets focus on the good times and best moments and use those for inspiration moving forward