In Game Details

In Game Name: Ares

In Game Rank: Sovereign Protector

In Game Regiment: Imperial Guard

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):

https://imgur.com/a/QYqXK01  -  8w 5d

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:

I have used it for many hours in single player.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I think that I should be trusted with PAC because it’ll help me RP at a higher level. Over my time in Imperial Guard, I have been able to develop my character and I think that PAC would be a great way to go more in depth with who I am as a Imperial Guard.  As a well respected member of the community I can assure you that i'll uphold all server rules when using the PAC tool.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

I understand that the Imperial Guard are symbolic figures and should retain there identical models but I feel that I can change my appearance with how I look and move when I am not guarding. I also think that I could make the role play for myself and others around me more in depth with the use of PAC3. Sith RP is hard to roleplay without the use of special props or actions that cannot be performed with the tools of a usual player, I feel that I can make SITH RP for my regiment more immersive with the use of PAC.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I go on this server in most seconds of spare time, I think hat I deserve PAC3 because I fell that I am mature enough to use PAC3 and not abuse it. As I said before, I think that I could enhance the immersion for others especially my regiment with things like SITH RP.

PAC3 Examples:

My PAC3 examples are below; holdype examples are in video and visual PACs are in the hidden images below

(Insert screenshots of your PAC3 Examples here)

Holdtype Vid - check vid description for a brief explanation of what I used.

[ NEW DOCUMENT WITH PACS -  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mSDNtZu-swhaz1av1DP6Ds8Lb-bkktvLuUK6xqTxMxs/edit?usp=sharing ]

image.png

image.png

Edited by Bene
Adding New Pacs
  • Downvote 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steam Details Steam Name: [IG] Bobo Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14810463 Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256474995/ In Game Details In Game Name: Ares

Hello Bene, please contact me on Teamspeak for an interview. Application locked pending review.

Posted Images

+1
Known Ares for a while now and I have never seen him abuse or use anything in a way that would ruin other peoples RP, he would do well with PAC and that is why I leave my +1

-Good Luck

-Vortex

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Vortex said:

+1
Known Ares for a while now and I have never seen him abuse or use anything in a way that would ruin other peoples RP, he would do well with PAC and that is why I leave my +1

-Good Luck

-Vortex

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Vortex said:

+1

-Good Luck

-Vortex

+1 for all reasons stated above

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Vortex said:

+1

-Good Luck

-Vortex

Chimaera days keep the boys together.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Vortex said:

+1

-Good Luck

-Vortex

^^^ Yes, I can agree with this.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Vortex said:

+1

-Good Luck

-Vortex

Love your examples

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Vortex said:

+1

-Good Luck

-Vortex

+1

• Like 1

+1

• Active
    • Evident through playtime
  • Mature
  • Trustworthy
    • Shown no lack of trust, trusted with high ranking position within SG
  • Respected Community Member
    • Well known
  • Good PAC Examples
    • Will be interested to see those hold types in action on the server
  • Shows good knowledge of PAC
On 3/13/2019 at 10:04 AM, Sully said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trustworthy
    • Well known
  • Good PAC Examples

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trustworthy
    • Well known
  • Good PAC Examples

Good luck

Edited by alec
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 6:03 PM, Vortex said:

+1

-Good Luck

-Vortex

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trustworthy
    • Well known
  • Good PAC Examples

• Like 1

+1-

Wow. These ideas are actually good. And original? I did not think that was possible these days.

You've shown a distinct sense of competency with your creations, they could use touching-up, but considering they're fairly experimental, and you're thinking outside the box, that's all the more reason to support this application. Good luck.

• Like 1
On 5/17/2019 at 9:44 AM, Demonic said:

+1-

Wow. These ideas are actually good. And original? I did not think that was possible these days.

You've shown a distinct sense of competency with your creations, they could use touching-up, but considering they're fairly experimental, and you're thinking outside the box, that's all the more reason to support this application. Good luck.

+1 to this as well! I've known Ares for a while. He's a very good guy, respect too. He is also in my eyes are really good commander, so having PAC by his side will greatly help to put immersion not only in everyday enouncters but also makes his high ranking prescene known like other high ranking PAC users.