Bailey asks "What do you want to do for a living?"

Current Job: Subway

Future Job: Originally to be an e-sports caster for CSGO but I slowly lost interest a few years ago, know most of the AU pros in both playing and casting which is nice. Currently I have no clue what to do for the future and feel like I’m going absolutely nowhere tbh. Pretty worried considering this is my last year of school.

Edited by Rivers

Current Job: Volunteer position, working within the content writing (and hopefully development soon) team within the studio that created the game SCP: Secret Laboratory.

Hopefully Future Career: Tbh Idfk at the current moment. Hoping to go into the medical world though.

Personally I have 2 fields that are somewhat similar that I am considering pursuing.

1. I currently do army cadets each week and enjoy the disciplined environment and the training that is on offer so I have always thought about pursuing something down the line of one of the three military branches. I have also looked into it and found that there is a gap year program on offer upon the completion of year 12 so I am considering applying for that in the coming months in order to give it ago in the field of Airbase Protection and Security (it is essentially a 1 year try before you sign up experience that gets you fully trained, looked after with all the perks of a full time enlistment and with a fairly good paycheck for your first year)

2. My second career choice I am considering is something within the police force, more specifically I would like to be a city cop within a large city (ie. Perth or the GC) as I have had a keen interest on this field since a rather young age and find the job in general rather interesting and something i could see myself doing for a rather long time.

So my career choices are a bit weird

1. Go to UNSW to Study a Bachelor Of Aviation (Flying) and fly for Qantaslink for a few years, eventually moving onto international long haul travel. Being a pilot always interested me and I love planes in general. None of my family have ever done anything with flying so it's pretty new for me. If I don't make it into Qantas I would try to fly for either Virgin or Jetstar and then transfer over to a Gulf Carrier like (Qatar, Etihad, Emirates) or an Asian Carrier like (Singapore or Cathay Pacific) or a European Carrier like (Luthansa, British Airways)

2. My other option is to renounce my Australian Citizenship and move back to Russia to study Law at Moscow University - After that hopefully apply and join the Federal Security Bureau of the Russian Federation and serve as an Intelligence Officer. Working for the FSB would be a dream or just being a Lawyer would be nice but I do want to serve the Russian Federation as an Intelligence Officer. Pay may not be the best but it's a career I would love to do

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 7:05 PM, Smoke said:

@Bailey Wanting to do law to, more focusing on corporate or international law (Diplomat). 

Also how do you fit in study and IG, got any tips

Didn't you hear @Smoke? He says he goes to LaTrobe.

For me,

Current Jobs: Maccas & Wait staff at resturant.

Future Job: Studying with majors in Psychology and Criminology. Keen on possibly becoming a police officer or working in a job I attained using my degree (when I get it).

While I don’t currently have a job I’m studying my Cert 2 in Electro and Engineering and want to start my Cert 3 in Electro next year. I intend on completeing my 8 years and Cert 4 to become a domestic electrical contractor