Bailey asks "What do you want to do for a living?"

I forgot to do this yesterday, pretty simple question, what do you want to do for a living?

I'd like to be a Lawyer when I'm older, currently studying Law at La Trobe University, so that probably helps :)

EDIT: Please don't meme this, the entire point of this post is to get to know the community. So answers like "Roleplayer!" are just dumb.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3
2 hours ago, Kosmos said:

Current Job: Printer

Future job: Federal Agent AFP (currently studying a bachelor of global security, major in Security and Counter-Terrorism)

That's so cool kosmos ^^
The general Kenobi of Australia 

Please don't bully me but looking to get into the professional scene of Rainbow Six Siege when I turn 18 /  part-time Streamer, if not architecture, graphic design or game development are all things I would strive for

Currently working in Retail.

Probably gonna end up going into ADFA (or even the ADF itself) after high school. Looking to get a double degree in Law/Psychology. 

Might try politics in the very far future, look for a retarded looking kid on the telly in about 30 years giving a speech. 

Edited by [IG] Tackxo
8 minutes ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

Currently working in Retail.

Probably gonna end up going into ADFA (or even the ADF itself) after high school. Looking to get a double degree in Law/Psychology. 

Might try politics in the very far future, look for a retarded looking kid on the telly in about 30 years giving a speech. 

Politics as in what?

Currently a Car Photographer for AP Eagers and doing all their online ads (I don't get paid anywhere near what I should be getting)

I'm working towards getting more managerial experience because I plan on opening up my own gaming café in Newcastle or wherever I end up living. They are a gold mine if you set them up right, and I love the atmosphere they can create. Can also host gaming tournaments and even branch out into E-Sports sponsorships.