Mummers T-Mod Application

You are Applying for Staff on Imperial Gaming, Note that anything you do in and outside of the server can affect what we think about your Applications or even you Staff rank itself.

Steam Name: ItzBinkz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88022693

In game name and rank: Name: Mummers  Rank: Navy

Time Played: 

Why are you applying for this position?: Because I want to help out the server as much as I can! If someone needs I help I'm here to help them!

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: It will help you guys a bit cause you are getting more staff which is good cause if there are no mods or admins on the t mods will be around to sort out any situation!

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: No 

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Once for playing a 1 hour video when I thought it was 9min so sorry

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming that we don't already have: You guys have anything but the thing I could bring the most is help!

Anything else you would like to add: Yes um I just wanted to say that I would love this position so much as I work hard! Any +1's would be appreciated to and if I get 1 +1 I would be so happy!!! 

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation

Edited by ItzBinkZ
  • Downvote 4
18 minutes ago, ItzBinkZ said:

You are Applying for Staff on Imperial Gaming, Note that anything you do in and outside of the server can affect what we think about your Applications or even you Staff rank itself.

Steam Name: ItzBinkz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88022693

In game name and rank: Name: Mummers  Rank: Navy

Time Played: 2 days 6 hours 47 mins

Why are you applying for this position?: Because I want to help out the server as much as I can! If someone needs I help I'm here to help them!

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: It will help you guys a bit cause you are getting more staff which is good cause if there are no mods or admins on the t mods will be around to sort out any situation!

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: No 

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Once for playing a 1 hour video when I thought it was 9min so sorry

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming that we don't already have: You guys have anything but the thing I could bring the most is help!

Anything else you would like to add: Yes um I just wanted to say that I would love this position so much as I work hard! Any +1's would be appreciated to and if I get 1 +1 I would be so happy!!! 

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation

• Downvote 3

-1 very short application with little to no effort put into it. I have also only seen you on the server once and 2d in-game isn't a lot of time (can easily be done in a week).

• Upvote 1

-1 You are a massive minge who has no clue who to RP and has never got the past the rank or PVT and you have been set back to Recruit several times for you stupidity and complete and utter discouraged for RP. If it were up to me you would be on a 5 week ban by now for all the server rules you have broken.

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1

Say what you want mate. The amount of times you have been arrested can humanly not be counted. Your version o RP is clearly very different to the rest of us. You are a minge and not worthy of any position on the server in my books. Additionally, you application is super short. I quote here, "You guys have anything" I do not even understand what you are saying. But you go onto say, "but the thing I could bring the most is help!" Why currently have an incredible staff team and if you want to be apart of it you need to give us more of a reason to look past all of your horrible behaviour.

• Upvote 2

I was reading this and thinking i have seen the guy around and seen that he has tried to turn a leaf the last 2-3 weeks & then i scroll down a little to continue reading the comments, Where you begin to argue with a current staff member.

L4QzPmY.png

NEVER ARGUE WITH STAFF ON A APPLICATION ACCEPT FEEDBACK & SAY THANK YOU...

You may re-apply in 1 month until then fix your attitude.

• Upvote 1