Steam Name: Tom

Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:446016061

Steam Profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bizza7901

In Game Details

In Game Name:Bizza790

In Game Rank:PVT

In Game Regiment:Stormtrooper

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

image.png.ef585247418be9dd499bb7e58e2ffb65.png

How long was the ban for: Perm bam

Which staff member banned you: Chopz

What date did the ban occur: 30/11/18

What was the reason for the ban: Being a Minge and no intent to RP

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: So I will admit i was a minge person and had no intent to RP. And i cant remember how is exactly it happend but i was a minge

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Well when i got banned i was a guy that wanted t minge and since then i became a staff member on a couple of server and i matured a lot and i'm in to clone wars RP and i would like to play on the server again but if you don't think you can trust me again that's fine i don't blame you but i would like to play on the server again.

Edited by Bizza7901

Hi Bizza, You may remember me from a mutual server, despite this you where a minge back on Galactic and I don't believe you would change if you got unbanned on Imperial Gaming

You also had quite the temper which isn't something that's great. even if chopz added his two cents to the conversation I don't think my answer would change.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Hi Bizza, You may remember me from a mutual server, despite this you where a minge back on Galactic and I don't believe you would change if you got unbanned on Imperial Gaming

You also had quite the temper which isn't something that's great. even if chopz added his two cents to the conversation I don't think my answer would change.

NEUTRAL for now.

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, Mongo said:

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, Mongo said:

yea true but that was back then on GG

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mongo said:

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, Mongo said:

Neutral

• Angry 1

4 hours ago, Mongo said:

Neutral

If you truly want to change ill rethink my verdict.

• Angry 1

NEUTRAL

• Ban was 3 and a bit months ago (Not that long ago)
  • Will reconsider my stance once more information is provided on the circumstances surrounding your ban and what you did to warrant a Permanent Ban from the server

Regards,

Sully

• Angry 1

NEUTRAL

Until you have served more of a sentence I am reluctant to believe you could have changed your ways yet, although I could be wrong. Chopz is pretty clean that you had "absolutely" no intent to RP meaning you must have been quite a bad pain to the staff for him to use those words. If you were to be unbanned I would like to see you on a 1 month probation period minimum.

Edited by Helsing
  • Angry 1

5 minutes ago, Helsing said:

NEUTRAL

Until you have served more of a sentence I am reluctant to believe you could have changed your ways yet, although I could be wrong. Chopz is pretty clean that you had "absolutely" no intent to RP meaning you must have been quite a bad pain to the staff for him to use those words. If you were to be unbanned I would like to see you on a 1 month probation period minimum.

• Angry 1

17 hours ago, Mongo said:

Neutral - Reasons stated above.

19 hours ago, Mongo said:

2 minutes ago, Rancor said:

Without you being able to provide a recollection of what occured, there is no real way of telling whether you deserve a second chance, or whether it says as a permanent ban, in future, I do suggest if you plan to return to a server after being banned, attempt to retain the details regarding what occured as it would help significantly to your appeal. BOL :)

Only Staff can reply to ban appeals