Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:139067085

In Game Name and Rank:

ID10 DIO (Max)

Time Played :

Capture.PNG.6f47f6fb2cab94d7a5b316b305d892f8.PNG

2 weeks, 5 days, 23 hours

Have you had any warns and/or bans :

I have one ban on an alternate account for Mass VDM. It was quite a selfish thing to do, however I believe I have grown from this situation, making me a better member of the community.

Have you been event master on any other servers :

I have only been apart of Imperial Gaming as an Event Master from December to February, and for a short time on the Clone Wars server.

Why are you applying to be an event master:

When I came back to this community after my short break to figure my life out, I realised how much I wanted to be in this position and stay in this position. Running events for the wonderful people of this server have been some of the best times I have had on the server, and the people in the Event Master team are all great people. To be apart of that circle again, and to supply this community with enjoyment through events, would make me very happy. Moreover, my university degree really detaches from the creative side of my personality. I have always been a person that needs a creative outlet to express my ideas and being an event master is a great way to do that. I tried to put a creative, yet lore friendly, spin to my events (especially the passive ones) and I plan to continue that. Additionally, seeing the enjoyment people can get from participating in events, adding their own spin to their event characters, and the roleplay that is produced by them, gives me a sense of pride and honour in the community.

All in all, I just want to make everyone’s experience on Imperial Gaming an enjoyable one, and I can believe I can do that with the role of Event Master.

What can you bring to the event master team:

I can bring a multitude of positive aspects to the event master team. These include:

1. Previous experience as an event master on Imperial Gaming
  2. Well-rounded knowledge of ULX commands, that will streamline setup for events
  3. Creativeness in events and innovative ideas that will break the conventional procedure of events (e.g conquests, mini events for regiments)  
  4. An active, responsible and dedicated member of Imperial Gaming, with the spare time I have whilst in university
  5. A drive to give the Imperial Gaming community an enjoyable and engaging experience
  6. A deep understanding on how to roleplay many different types of characters, in many different scenarios.

With these aspects, I believe I have the potential to be a successful event master once again. 

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative:

I have a multitude of ideas that plan to make events on Imperial Gaming enjoyable and innovative. Firstly, I have come up with an idea I like to call ‘conquests’ (see Event Idea 1 for more information). Conquests entail a mini event on ship, that leads to an off ship, or an off ship that leads to an on ship. I always wondered why we went straight to a planet for an event, without any motivation from a guerrilla group, rebels, etc. Hopefully, this idea will give some sort of context for off ship events, as well as enhancing the roleplay experience for the server. I will also plan to run mini events around the ship for specific regiments. This will give the regiment something to do on their off time, or between events. Whether it’s being a rogue jedi on Illum that the Sith must find and destroy, or whether it’s a stormtrooper speaking ill of the Empire, and Inferno needs to neutralise them, I have many ideas on what these mini events for regiments can feature. This can also sort some of the issues people have with the lack of activities to do during down time between events. I will always be willing to help out a regiment to run a training protocol or run a mini event for them, they just need to ask. Overall, I have many innovative and creative ideas to make events better on Imperial Gaming, and I'm sure I will come

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands:

From my previous experience as an event master, I have advanced knowledge of ULX framework and commands.

Anything else you would like to add:

You may have seen a goodbye post from me around a month or two ago. The main reason I did this was due to university, but I have come to find that I have a lot of free time under my belt. This led me to regret the choice to leave the Event Master team, as well as the community itself. If you see me around, introduce yourself, I won't bite.

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1 (Conquest):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11s4Jvo2_xUSzSnq31AO6JSTJdwypUisOXT8eU4hQhfQ/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2 (Passive/Onship):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_geNoM82PkK7Z1JzWrc3ieGsxpZqHHN6UNcZOjW3YEM/edit?usp=sharing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Max

+1 You are a good person and a good Event Master. Your application is also good as well. I like the Event ideas (I don't know the policy on using Event ideas from previous Event applications but I'm sure it's fine). You have previous experience being an Event Master on IG. Good luck Max.

EDIT: I don't know why I changed to a neutral...

Edited by Wombatiacus
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Max said:

Have you had any warns and/or bans :

I have one ban on an alternate account for Mass VDM. It was quite a selfish thing to do, however I believe I have grown from this situation, making me a better member of the community.

If I'm not mistaken having an alt account is not allowed especially if you were banned on the last account. -1

Please correct me if I'm wrong

EDIT: Know about the ban situation now. Changing to NEUTRAL as it appears you haven't really been back on the server for very long. I want to see some activity first and then I could possibly change my mind. 

Edited by Cure
  • Like 1

@Matrix @TomCos @Wombatiacus

Thanks for the support fellas.

@Cure

As for the ban, long story short, management has dealt with it, and allowed me to play. If it's any consolation, I recieved EM 3 months after the ban was issued, and after a long hiatus off the server. If you want more information, feel free to private message me. Thank you for your comment though.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, TomCos said:

+1 

Was A Great EM before

Active

Mature

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Max said:

@Cure

As for the ban, long story short, management has dealt with it, and allowed me to play. If it's any consolation, I recieved EM 3 months after the ban was issued, and after a long hiatus off the server. If you want more information, feel free to private message me. Thank you for your comment though.

Thanks for clearing that one up @Max. Have changed my response now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

NEUTRAL You are a good person and a good Event Master. Your application is also good as well. I like the Event ideas (I don't know the policy on using Event ideas from previous Event applications but I'm sure it's fine). You have previous experience being an Event Master on IG. Good luck Max.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 You are a good person and a good Event Master. Your application is also good as well. I like the Event ideas (I don't know the policy on using Event ideas from previous Event applications but I'm sure it's fine). You have previous experience being an Event Master on IG. Good luck Max.

Minged around a bit when coming back to the server in the ST corps but has settled back in to the Max that I used to know. Would be a great EM so long as he sticks around. +1

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1

• Like 1

I am going to quote the comment Cecil left on your last application as it basically sums up my thoughts regarding this one...

Neutral leaning towards a +1

No one seems to be talking about the events so I'll present my ideas on them.
I like the idea behind 1st event, you demonstrate a good understanding of RP and the event is laid out well. I think the potential outcomes however could be more detailed, maybe the sith cult's anger gets the better of them if the youngling is killed and some turn against the sith on the ship.

While the second event is also detailed well and the idea is entertaining, I'm not sure you could justify respawning the musicians as those characters should only have one life. 

Your ban is concerning however and I think you really need to focus on increasing your activity in the next week or two to demonstrate that you have changed and in general to re-introduce yourself to the server as you have been gone for a fair bit

Goodluck

NEUTRAL

Also In my opinion creating new events and not recycling ones from your previous application would show and portray you are more willing to get the EM role back as you put the time into making new events for your application.

- Sully

Edited by Sully
  • Like 1

@Sully

Thanks for the response Sully. I did in fact make this events for this application and they differ from my previous application. The google link might be the same because I used a template I made for formulating events so thats probably why it shows up to be the same on both applications. 

It is also shown by the conquest idea being absent from my first application, and that being one of the first ideas. I can try and roll back google documents to see if i can find the old events, and I will pm them to you if you desire. Cecil also mentions a ‘sith cult’ event, which was one of the original events I created called ‘the New Reborn.’

As for the ban, I believe I have truly overcome that situation and continuing to better myself as a member of the community. I am also working on my activity through the coming weeks ahead.

+1

Max would be a good Event Master. He is an active and friendly member of the community. I believe if given the chance he will provide players with enjoyable events and experiences.

Some feedback on the events:

- You could do with some more detail in both events, a bit more of a detailed explanation of what the event will entail and possible outcomes to change the way it plays out.

- The 2nd event is definitely interesting, and I commend your creativity with the vanishing trooper 'magic act', that would be quite funny and interesting to see, but having the magicians be teleported around the ship sounds a little too far fetched for me. Maybe if you replaced 'teleporting' with having them all cloak once the bacta bomb goes off would play out better.

Good Luck!

Edited by Helsing
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Helsing said:

+1

Max would be a good Event Master. He is an active and friendly member of the community. I believe if given the chance he will provide players with enjoyable events and experiences.

Some feedback on the events:

- You could do with some more detail in both events, a bit more of a detailed explanation of what the event will entail and possible outcomes to change the way it plays out.

- The 2nd event is definitely interesting, and I commend your creativity with the vanishing trooper 'magic act', that would be quite funny and interesting to see, but having the magicians be teleported around the ship sounds a little too far fetched for me. Maybe if you replaced 'teleporting' with having them all cloak once the bacta bomb goes off would play out better.

Good Luck!

+1
Good luck in your app man

• Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 8:35 PM, TomCos said:

+1 

Was A Great EM before

Active

Mature

Absolute sick lad, can and will be serious when he needs to but still enjoys his time on the server

• Like 1

Dear Max,

I won't be leaving a positive, negative or neutral rating on this because if I leave a +1 and you're not accepted it will look contradictory, I just have some comments on the application and some questions to ask of you in order to clarify a few things, that I, as the Clone Wars Server Event Manager am concerned about.
Firstly, your application is done well and I think the second idea, while it could be mingey is interesting and something people may get a fun kick out of. Secondly, I'd like to ask, where did you go? What happened to you when you joined the Clone Wars? I'm aware you started a University Degree, but you didn't give much more reasoning than that. Lastly, I'd like to commend you in front of the entire Community on the great events you used to run when you were on Imperial as well as the Clone Wars.

Please answer these questions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck with your application.

Kind regards,

- Bailey

• Like 1