Jump to content

The Current Status of Clone Wars


Recommended Posts

There is a lot of talk in the community lately of the Clone Wars server and more specifically that it is slowly dying or it's already dead etc etc the thing is with every newly opened server the first couple of months are always the most important and slow and with Star Wars RP there are already many well established Clone Wars servers that rack in 100s of dedicated players everyday. These servers have been opened for years what I'm trying to say is as expected the Clone Wars server will get there as many can say the when the Imperial server first opened it would have been exactly like the Clone Wars server and look what it has blossomed into today a great and dedicated community that love it to death so give it time and don't give up on it I know the Management team won't as many things are being worked on at the moment and I'm positive a notice will be made to shine light on what exactly those are, I want this server to work I give it my 100% the question is will you be there to help grow it into a living breathing community.

Edited by Hyperion
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course the CW server will get bigger, it’s only a matter of time. It has a great team working behind the scenes keeping it going great. 

 

This also triggered me being 1 massive sentence :(

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with @Helsing that one sentence is triggering me. Wait, what were we talking about?

Oh right. The CW server will get there eventually, there are a multitude of dedicated people who continue to put in the hard yards to make it work.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with @Rivers who agrees with @Helsing that this one sentence is rather triggering.

 

 but less about that and more about what we are here to talk about. The Imperial Gaming ClonewarsRP server is still a baby, it hasn't been been out for a long time just like Hyperion mentioned and it has a lot of competition in the Clonewars scene of things. The Management team is working hard behind the scenes working on ways to make the server bigger and better for the members of the community, I have faith that in time the server will blossom into a flurishing server with an active and enjoyable playerbase surrounding it much like the Imperial Server does.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Helsing said:

Of course the CW server will get bigger, it’s only a matter of time. It has a great team working behind the scenes keeping it going great. 

 

This also triggered me being 1 massive sentence :(

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this was going to be a negative post and that I was going to have to bash the shit of you. Then I saw that it was positive, keep it up, I don't want to have to hit people.

  • Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I thought this was going to be a negative post and that I was going to have to bash the shit of you. Then I saw that it was positive, keep it up, I don't want to have to hit people.

What do you mean it's positive? The man wrote 100 words with 1 full stop!

jk hyperion love you

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I thought this was going to be a negative post and that I was going to have to bash the shit of you. Then I saw that it was positive, keep it up, I don't want to have to hit people.

your big.

All seriousness CW is a fun Era, Hopefully we get our own player base of new members soon. :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hyperion said:

there are already many well established Clone Wars servers that rack in 100s of dedicated players everyday.

american servers generally are more popular to to their country having 300 million more people in it.

  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rickle said:

your big.

All seriousness CW is a fun Era, Hopefully we get our own player base of new members soon. :)

The secret key to getting new members is for Rickle to get a mic, change my mind.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

If I wasn't already hooked on ImperialRP and got several goals that I am gunning for, I would hop over to the Clone Wars server - I tend to put all my effort into one thing at a time, so that I can give it my best but I do see Clone Wars as an amazing opportunity and will be great!

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Kosmos said:

The secret key to getting new members is for Rickle to get a mic, change my mind.

Where this gofundme page I can donate too, donate $500 just to hear that man. Actually, Rickle probably spend it on Apex..

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cecil said:

@Rickle @Helsing @Rivers @Sully @Vanilla

Can I just quickly point out that there are in fact 2 sentences in the post.


Exclaiming that the post is one massive sentence is a gross overstatement and to be frank, a disgrace to fellow members of the grammar police society.

 

-Cecil
Acting CEO of the Grammar Police Society (G.P.S.)

lol why has my serious post turned into a meme god damn it and yes I added that after Helsing's comment...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bailey said:

I thought this was going to be a negative post and that I was going to have to bash the shit of you. Then I saw that it was positive, keep it up, I don't want to have to hit people.

Bailey is a hard lad. Watch out 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cecil said:

@Rickle @Helsing @Rivers @Sully @Vanilla

Can I just quickly point out that there are in fact 2 sentences in the post.


Exclaiming that the post is one massive sentence is a gross overstatement and to be frank, a disgrace to fellow members of the grammar police society.

 

-Cecil
Acting CEO of the Grammar Police Society (G.P.S.)

You claim to be apart of the Grammar Police Society yet you don't capitalize 'Grammar Police Society' in your second sentence.

:thinking:

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Twinkie said:

You claim to be apart of the Grammar Police Society yet you don't capitalize 'Grammar Police Society' in your second sentence.

:thinking:

I can confirm that Cecil is a fraud. He is not a proper member of the Grammar Police Society.

 

Moving along..

If I weren't too loyal to the ISB on Imperial, I would've probably joined  the MP on CWRP. But because I'm so invested in ImperialRP, I can never get the time to play on Clone Wars.

Yet when I tried out CWRP back when it first launched, I saw potential. The CWRP server has the potential to grow into a blooming and beautiful server.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...