I'm not really that known around so I don't think that it will really be that much of a bother but still:

There is always a time in a generic life when they will develop a love for something, and as time goes on, that love might slowly fade away into the shivering breeze of the night.

For me (and mostly everyone else that is/was in this community), this was one of those things. This can be for many different reasons; from major damage to the enigma of one's mental health all the way to someone not getting the chills they used to get when they started.

IG has been an emotional rollercoaster for me and I will cherish these moments. I thank you all for all the great times I've had here and apologise for any negative things I've done to people (If I have).

I will disappear at dusk and begin to focus on my mental and physical wellbeing.

Then after dusk, when the bright orange beam of the dawn returns to the world, so will I.

Thank you all and goodbye,

Aera

Edited by Aera
  • Sad 3

Never actually got to meet you, but I wish I had the chance. Everyone's gotta leave things behind eventually, even if the choice feels wrong.

Take it easy dude and Good Luck where life takes you!

Take it easy.

It is good that you are taking that step to focus on your mental and physical well-being, be sure to come back to us when you are in a good place.

Sincerely,

Sully