I'm not gonna make a long goodbye anyways..

long story short I've been thinking about leaving for about 2-3 weeks now and thought that the best thing I should do is to leave the community and swrp as a whole.

I'm just really bored and burnt out of swrp

I probably won’t come back but we’ll see in the end.

I've really loved being apart of this community and I've had some amazing times with everyone within the 2 years i've been here.

Thank you to everyone that has made my time here really great.

Laters.

Edited by Emerald

I refuse to let you leave whilst Auzii is away.

Sad to see you go dude, one of IG's long time members. You were a great person to talk and chill with, can't thank you enough for what you've done for both myself and the server.

Goodbye Emerald and Good Luck!

• Like 1

WHAT was my first reaction

NO NO was my second reaction

And my third reaction...

Holy shit, it's been a long ride. You've just always been there, it's going to feel so weird for you to not be around, but everything comes to an end at some point.

Thank you so much for everything you've done and contributed to the community, I don't think you know how much you've added to Imperial Gaming and not just mine but everyone else's time playing here.

Safe travels wherever you may go. We'll remember you.

o7

Why did this have to be my 700th post...

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Like 2

I'm going to miss you Emerald. I've known you for pretty much all my time I have spent on IG when you arrived in 2017 (I believe) and you have been an amazing person to hang out with. I will remember you Bush boy.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Helsing said:

No. I forbid it. Come back here bush boy

Nooooo... Who will i make memes about now ;-;... Bye Emerald, Hope you had a great experience and continue to talk to your friends from Imperial. Hope you have a good break and maybe you will come back. They always do... o7

• Like 1

Well man, you have been around since before i can remember. I remember the early days of you in sith, inquisitors right?

Sad to see you go, hope you keep in touch with us mate, and hope to see you come back some day

o7

Well this is something that I would not expect to happen.

I remember when I first met you in inquisitors back on the original Rishi map with happy and carnifex I will miss you. 

Yours in meming

Now this is not epic, You've been apart of the community for ages and It'll be sad to see you go. Good luck with your break and I hope to see you make a return in the near future.

o7