Jump to content
Droplet

Staff Report - Zaspan/Initiate Zeus

Recommended Posts

Hey, this staff report is about Zaspan/Initiate Zeus. To start it off I was guarding an event ship in MH1 and I got asked by High Colonel Galle to assist him with some SK/RT business, I then went over to Zeus and asked him to guard the ship because I needed to go and help the High Colonel as soon as possible as I was ordered to do. He gestured me to move along and I asked him to listen then he gestured me to move along again then ,he pulled out his gun as I moved on the third bind press I was 1 lamda space away as he started to open fire on me and killed me, from what I know its AOS over KOS and initiates cant KOS cause there PVT equivalent. I called an admin for RDM as I was far away from him and Vader, when the ticket got taken by Sully but Zaspan took it into his own hands by his own hands I mean Sully didn't say a word it was Zaspan did everything in the admin sit, the talking the tp the warn, he was the admin in his own sit, as a past TM - M on other servers and universally I've always been told you cant take tickets against you into your own hands we then argued about if it was RDM and how many times he hit his bind by then it was 5 minutes of just arguing and I had to go and help my regiment so I said "this is stupid I'm done" he tped me back I got a warning and "noted to other admins" for staff disrespect. In end he made me answer questions when I tried to asked questions about him but mine weren't "valid" and was what it seemed like he had the "power" no im not saying it was power play at all but RDM taking a sit that your involved in into your own hands and warning me for something that was miss heard.
Personally Zaspan's a SM so he should know not to RDM, not take a sit into your own hands that your involved in enforce and respect the rules and follow them just like the rest of us the reason why I'm doing this is because I called the sit for him to become aware of his actions and that's all. I want him to be aware of his actions, but it doesn't seem like he wants to be as before I even started writing this up I private messaged him in-game to see if this could be sorted but he ignored me and still is.

20190304204742_1.thumb.jpg.e828f59fd266b8994202709070dd1cfe.jpg20190304204746_1.thumb.jpg.b41765babe9766dbb2e76721c67eba73.jpg

 

20190304204754_1.jpg

Edited by Droplet
Wrong image
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*yikes*

 

Im on the fence here, I have nothing against zaspan, but would like to hear what he has to say

 

I agree with zaspan here, SG can KOS over AOS if they are: 1, guarding Sith Temple or 2: guarding vader

 

this was a perfectly valid kill

Edited by Pendragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The main issue you have is that he played a dominant role in claiming and addressing his own admin sit. Now I'm guessing you don't have video footage since you've only attached two screenshots, so it is best to wait for @zaspan to give his side of the story, and hopefully actual evidence of the sit itself.

 

As for the supposed RDM, whilst it is AOS over KOS, in certain situations where it may be hard for a Sith to capture you they do sometimes just decide to kill you instead, since you are resisting their arrest.

Also, best not to argue with someone when they're telling you to "move along 1st/2nd/3rd Warning", as their not in a state to listen to you but rather to dispose you if you don't move by the time they give the third warning.

 

: After Zaspan Responds :

 

Now that Zaspan has replied, I won't bother leaving anymore of my personal opinion, but rather summarise it in a -1 towards this Staff Report.

I think Zaspan has explained the situation in a good enough light to see that he hasn't really done anything worthy of punishment.

Edited by Sterling
Zaspan Response

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Zaspan should not have taken a ticket about himself, if there is not a rule against this already there should be

2. No matter how much evidence is usually presented against someone these reports aren’t followed up - #TBT Ridge

3. You died, so what? I get king hit by the other secretaries sometimes and i don’t call a staff sit on them.

4. Please format this better it was difficult to read it was liketypinglikethisitssohardtoread

I -1 this report, although zaspan shouldn’t have taken a ticket involving him, zaspan really didn’t do much else wrong.

I think a shadow guard would be well within his rights in RP to kill anybody he wants especially a shock trooper trying to get him to do something that’s not really his job, unless vader was on the ship.

Opinion simplied below.

Edited by Mord
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on the fence on this one. The one thing I see that is wrong is that Zaspan claimed his own case that goes against him leading towards a argument, if Zaspan didn't take the sit the warn wouldn't have happened and you two wouldn't have had an argument. I'm also going to wait for Zaspans respond before I give any further judgement on the situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreeing with mord and wombat 

Awaiting zaspans response 

 

Edit: zaspans response to the situation was completely fair 

-1

Edited by Delta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one is quite a balancing act....Is it wrong for a Senior Mod to claim a ticket against himself  - Of Course it is, it smells of corruption( I don't know what other word to use instead). But is getting killed after 3 Warnings the biggest thing? No it isn't - You kind of just take the death. Zaspan has acted out of line but it was just a small kill. I think if Zaspan comes with his side and evidence then maybe we could just all apologise and forget about the situation?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boris said:

This one is quite a balancing act....Is it wrong for a Senior Mod to claim a ticket against himself  - Of Course it is, it smells of corruption( I don't know what other word to use instead). But is getting killed after 3 Warnings the biggest thing? No it isn't - You kind of just take the death. Zaspan has acted out of line but it was just a small kill. I think if Zaspan comes with his side and evidence then maybe we could just all apologise and forget about the situation?

What is with the fruity colouring jesus christ - also yes, getting killed after three shadow guard warnings is not that big of a deal.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to first ask what you were warned for, as there should be no reason that you got warned in this situation especially if it was just the fact that you got killed.
So if you did get a warning I am going to say that it should definitely be removed unless you were lying to staff or were being disrespectful. 

Until that gets answered Im going to leave it at neutral and like Mord said these barely get resolved anyway.

 

Edit : 
Read it wrong and now that I see you were warned for staff disrepct 

If it was for you saying "This is stupid I'm done" then that warn should definitely be removed
The whole situation sounds like it was dealt with extremely unprofessionally which doesn't sound like a Zaspan thing. He did kill you which he really shouldn't have done as you were only asking him to help you with something and you did move away but that isn't really what we're talking about.

Edited by Joel
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Mord said:

1. Zaspan should not have taken a ticket about himself, if there is not a rule against this already there should be

2. No matter how much evidence is usually presented against someone these reports aren’t followed up - #TBT Ridge

3. You died, so what? I get king hit by the other secretaries sometimes and i don’t call a staff sit on them.

4. Please format this better it was difficult to read it was liketypinglikethisitssohardtoread

I -1 this report, although zaspan shouldn’t have taken a ticket involving him, zaspan really didn’t do much else wrong.

I think a shadow guard would be well within his rights in RP to kill anybody he wants especially a shock trooper trying to get him to do something that’s not really his job, unless vader was on the ship.

if where too read it i said sully took it and zaspan took over yikes..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mord said:

If you’re looking for support you aren’t gonna find it from me with your garbled broken english.

No comment.

sorry but im not looking for support from someone thats going to straight up insult me not everyone is perfect at English it doesn't look like you are ether it s got spaces so don't exaggerate it if you can insult me about it then you can read it. you haven't fully read over it and you can tell, im looking for some light on the matter and just to get zaspan to see what happend.. not get him in trouble, or get insulted for no reason everyone else has given constructive criticism while you just have deiced to insult me over something so tiny. maybe dont come back to this post, its for the better.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please keep the bickering out of this Staff Report.

A Shadow Guard has every right to KOS if they have given out their warnings, as per their protocol. However, I will await for Zaspans response before I comment on anything further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,

Just wanted to explain the situation a bit more. I originally claimed the ticket and TP'd to bang, from there I asked him what had happened and he explained to me his side of the story. From there I asked Zaspan if he was able to TP to me as I was unable to target him in order to bring him myself (me being a TMOD and him being a SMOD) From there I asked Zaspan if he was able to explain his side of the situation.

 

Once he had explained it to bang and I had heard the story I told bang that Zaspan was within his rights to do what he did because he was in fact guarding Lord Vader at the time of the incident. From there when Bang left the room that is when the line revolving around the word stupid was said which Zaspan took into his own hands as this was a entirely new matter and was not related to the previous matter.

 

Yes I admit the whole situation was a mess.

Edited by Sully

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.There has been a bit of a communication error, It is said that sully took the claim but zaspan simply gave his input on the situation which is fair because you are allowed to defend yourself and state what you believe is true which is what zaspan did. I assume it might of appeared that sully was being over shadowed by zaspan when the sit was happening but in the end the situation go solved.

2. Shadow Guard are well within there rights to shoot someone after they have given three warnings. You are not allowed to order SG around like any sith regiment cannot order you around.

3. When dealing with a sit it is not appropriate to leave the sit and run away saying "This is stupid" I agree it shouldn't be an official warn but a verbal one for sure. Now i'm not sure if there was a communication problem where he thought you called him stupid but if zaspan saw you flustered it would be very likely that you where dissing him. 

That's all I got to say.

1 hour ago, Droplet said:

Hey, this staff report is about Zaspan/Initiate Zeus. To start it off I was guarding an event ship in MH1 and I got asked by High Colonel Galle to assist him with some SK/RT business, I then went over to Zeus and asked him to guard the ship because I needed to go and help the High Colonel as soon as possible as I was ordered to do. He gestured me to move along and I asked him to listen then he gestured me to move along again then ,he pulled out his gun as I moved on the third bind press I was 1 lamda space away as he started to open fire on me and killed me, from what I know its AOS over KOS and initiates cant KOS cause there PVT equivalent. I called an admin for RDM as I was far away from him and Vader, when the ticket got taken by Sully but Zaspan took it into his own hands by his own hands I mean Sully didn't say a word it was Zaspan did everything in the admin sit, the talking the tp the warn, he was the admin in his own sit, as a past TM - M on other servers and universally I've always been told you cant take tickets against you into your own hands we then argued about if it was RDM and how many times he hit his bind by then it was 5 minutes of just arguing and I had to go and help my regiment so I said "this is stupid I'm done" he tped me back I got a warning and "noted to other admins" for staff disrespect. In end he made me answer questions when I tried to asked questions about him but mine weren't "valid" and was what it seemed like he had the "power" no im not saying it was power play at all but RDM taking a sit that your involved in into your own hands and warning me for something that was miss heard.
Personally Zaspan's a SM so he should know not to RDM, not take a sit into your own hands that your involved in enforce and respect the rules and follow them just like the rest of us the reason why I'm doing this is because I called the sit for him to become aware of his actions and that's all. I want him to be aware of his actions, but it doesn't seem like he wants to be as before I even started writing this up I private messaged him in-game to see if this could be sorted but he ignored me and still is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly, I have removed some posts due to insulting and bickering, I don't want to see it again, this is a Staff Report on Zaspan, not a roast. Keep the facts straight and don't bring in personal anecdotes, this is your first and only warning for this.

Secondly, @Droplet , I believe that you are theoretically in the wrong here in regards to the RDM sit, he asked you to move three times and you didn't, and he is within his rights to KOS you as a Shadow Guard. I don't believe that he should've been apart of his own sit, however, he was asked to be there by Sully, and there isn't actually any valid evidence provided by you for this sit.

My recommendation is to make sure that you're in the right when you make a sit, and in regards to what Zaspan did, I believe he may have done something incorrectly here, but in the same instance, there isn't any real evidence to what exactly he said, and he was asked to be there by Sully.

I think you should just drop it, and I hope you enjoy your time on IG.

Kind regards,

- Bailey

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting until Zaspan comments before making an official judgement but from what I can gather he had every right to shoot you in that situation. I do question the warning that was given out but can't be certain until Zaspan's side of the story is presented.

EDIT: -1. Zaspan seems to have followed proper procedure, make amends and move on.

Edited by Rivers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

I'm on the fence on this one. The one thing I see that is wrong is that Zaspan claimed his own case that goes against him leading towards a argument, if Zaspan didn't take the sit the warn wouldn't have happened and you two wouldn't have had an argument. I'm also going to wait for Zaspans respond before I give any further judgement on the situation.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only times a shadow guard should be KOSing over AOSing is when a non sith enters the temple, or if the Emperor gives them an order to.

And No you are not allowed to take your own sits that are against you, but if Zaspan was just telling Sully's his opinion of what happened it isnt that bad.

Edited by Rickle
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I see no evidence proving what he did. Zaspan doesn't exactly seem the type to randomly RDM someone who's left prior to receiving a 3rd warning. You aren't exactly in a position in character to ask/order him to guard a ship, but that's no reason to KOS. Being in Sith for the amount of time that he is, he would know the rules and the do's and don'ts of his role. If there is any video evidence Im sure it would be greatly beneficial to this case, as to me it doesn't sound like something he would do.

EDIT: Just read that he was guarding Vader the whole time, so his KOS was valid.

With the warn, I can't really comment, but I would assume there was either a miscommunication between you two regarding the word stupid, or things happened differently. Without video footage, witnesses or any other way to prove this, we can only await a response from Zaspan.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never ordered him so stop saying i did, i asked him. "I moved on the third bind press I was 1 lamda space away as he started to open fire on me" @Jye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"when the ticket got taken by Sully but Zaspan took it into his own hands by his own hands I mean Sully didn't say a word it was Zaspan did everything in the admin sit, the talking the tp the warn, he was the admin in his own sit" @Wingza @Sterling @Rickle @Boris i think you may of miss read what i typed

 

Edited by Droplet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rickle said:

The only times a shadow guard should be KOSing over AOSing is when a non sith enters the temple, or if the Emperor gives them an order to.

And No you are not allowed to take your own sits that are against you, but if Zaspan was just telling Sully's his opinion of what happened it isnt that bad.

What rickle said ^^^ there was no need for him to be killed.. 

But still waiting on @zaspan side of the story

Edited by Smoke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rickle said:

The only times a shadow guard should be KOSing over AOSing is when a non sith enters the temple, or if the Emperor gives them an order to.

And No you are not allowed to take your own sits that are against you, but if Zaspan was just telling Sully's his opinion of what happened it isnt that bad.

^^^

+1 For Warn Removal, I don't think it is deserved at all. You simply stated your displeasure with the outcome of the situation and it wasn't directed to anyone in particular. Even If you did call Zaspan "Stupid" he actually has to issue a Verbal Warning as a first offence, not a straight up warn. But since you didn't staff disrespect anyway, at least, if what you are saying is true, then the warn needs to be removed.

Edited by Fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, couldn't help but notice that you've detailed some inaccuracies in your tragic story. 

 

7 hours ago, Droplet said:

To start it off I was guarding an event ship in MH1 and I got asked by High Colonel Galle to assist him with some SK/RT business, I then went over to Zeus and asked him to guard the ship because I needed to go and help the High Colonel as soon as possible as I was ordered to do.

 

- I was guarding Darth Vader until you ran over closely with no acknowledgement via salute of the higher rank and you simply said 'oi zeus' - very RP friendly. I then told you to move along 3 times to which you got heated in voice chat saying 'I dare you to kill me'. On the 3rd move along bind is when i proceeded to kill you and that is precisely the same time you started moving away after being initially shot. You cannot at all double down on the fact that you were 'a lambda space away'.
 

7 hours ago, Droplet said:

from what I know its AOS over KOS and initiates cant KOS cause there PVT equivalent.

 

- Completely false.

 

7 hours ago, Droplet said:

 I called an admin for RDM as I was far away from him and Vader, when the ticket got taken by Sully but Zaspan took it into his own hands by his own hands I mean Sully didn't say a word it was Zaspan did everything in the admin sit, the talking the tp the warn, he was the admin in his own sit, as a past TM - M on other servers and universally I've always been told you cant take tickets against you into your own hands we then argued about if it was RDM and how many times he hit his bind by then it was 5 minutes of just arguing and I had to go and help my regiment so I said "this is stupid I'm done" he tped me back I got a warning and "noted to other admins" for staff disrespect.

 

- I did not take the claim for myself. @Sullyinitially took the claim and shortly after, he had asked me to TP to the sit because the situation directly involved me. You may think I took the matter into my own hands but you were making false claims about being RDM'd for a completely justifiable reason and you didn't agree. I explained the facts to which you disagreed with while dishing smart remarks to myself until you had enough and called me stupid. I then TP'd you back and told you that a note will be made against you for others to be made aware of your attitude. As far as I'm concerned, no note was made against you and you were definitely not warned in-game for  your actions.

 

7 hours ago, Droplet said:

In end he made me answer questions when I tried to asked questions about him but mine weren't "valid" and was what it seemed like he had the "power" no im not saying it was power play at all but RDM taking a sit that your involved in into your own hands and warning me for something that was miss heard.

 

- Your questions were not valid because you were heated and they were not in relation to the situation at hand, I only asked you questions in hopes you would understand the difference between RDM and killing someone while guarding.

 

7 hours ago, Droplet said:

Personally Zaspan's a SM so he should know not to RDM, not take a sit into your own hands that your involved in enforce and respect the rules and follow them just like the rest of us the reason why I'm doing this is because I called the sit for him to become aware of his actions and that's all. I want him to be aware of his actions, but it doesn't seem like he wants to be as before I even started writing this up I private messaged him in-game to see if this could be sorted but he ignored me and still is.

- It was not an RDM, you died in RP due to your poor choice of words in front of higher ranks and your stand-off like attitude in-game which personally, isn't role play friendly, ordering a Shadow Guard while they are guarding a VIP directly in front of the VIP is not roleplay friendly either. As for the pm's you may or may not have sent in-game, apologies for not replying but I did not see them, otherwise I would have replied. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...