Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Welshy

A War Veteran’s Final Interview | Fundraiser

Hello everyone,

My Dad a former Digger has asked me to bring this fundraiser to the attention of as many people as I can. Any funds given to this fundraiser would be appreciated by myself personally however do not feel obliged to in anyway whatsoever. The purpose for this fundraiser to create a documentary about a former Aussie Soldier who first served in World War 2, in short it is about what he and his fellow Diggers participated in during that period of time. For more information please visit the link below. 

Imperial Gaming has no affiliation with fundraiser whatsoever.

Link to the fundraiser: https://www.gofundme.com/a-war-veterans-final-interview

Edited by Welshy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 14

This is a good cause. I will see what I can donate to the fundraiser. It may take a week though since I don't get my check till Friday. This is very nice of you Welshy.

I will see what I can contribute, Causes like this I hold dearly to heart. I hope everyone finds it in them to contribute, even if it is just a little.

Edited by Sully

Sure I'll be able to donate to a cause like this, really does hold a special place in my heart things like these.

Surely the IG folks can scrounge up a few bucks here and there.

Better cause than most, someone who happily put there life on the line to protect our freedom. Except asking mummy to pay for you being a droid, ask her to Chuck 20$ to help out a hero

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Is there a stretch goal? It seems to have reached its target, also some of the comments are interesting to read as well lol.

Good cause though seems pretty interesting will chuck a few dollars up, can't wait to watch it when it gets released. 

• Upvote 1

It seems they're goal is reached, Some of the comments are more than "Interesting" But a good cause none the less

I will definitely flick a few bucks towards this cause, I've lost family to both wars and all the soldiers who fought deserve every ounce of recognition they get.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this