I'd like to formally apologise to anyone that I have hurt and/or inflicted a bad image or hindered their experience within the community over the past couple weeks, After reflecting I have understood that my actions and attitude within the past couple of weeks have been less then satisfactory and due to this i'd like to formally apologise to each individual that I have effected, I'll be attempting to get in contact with any of those that I have believe to effected and anyone that does not receive a message and was personally hurt by my attitude or actions please contact me. Over the past month of so my real life has been deteriorating rapidly, Its been difficult to keep up and I feel my insides just collapsing. My father has been in hospital for a couple weeks so its taken its toll on me, As well as this my school work and relationships with my family and friends have also been rapidly dropping the more time I spent within the server and it has taken me so long to finally realise this, I would've taken a break a couple weeks ago to get some time to reflect and to improve my IRL situation although I decided to just tank it out and continue pushing more events on CW due to the lack of EMs at the current time, I understand I should've considered my IRL situation first before doing such actions and I apologise. My mindset and moral as of late has been extremely low and I've had many dark thoughts, My only wish now is to make peace with those that I may have hurt in the past or may have bad feelings towards me so I can move on and even pop in once or twice a month. I'm taking this time to seperate myself from the community to improve my real life situations and to get myself out of this pit i've put myself in with my mindset and dark thoughts and neglect to my own personal self I've noticed.

If anyone that I've hurt or inflicted over the past couple of weeks still has any bad feelings towards me, I'm sorry and I'd like to make peace whether it be through steam, forums or TS. At this current point in time I wish to improve my stance with some of the community members so I can depart peacefully so I can fully focus on improving my IRL situation without having to worry about the community anymore.

I wish you all the best of luck on the server, in real life or any other situations. One final note i'd like to leave is to not neglect your personal life, Make sure you attend to that before anything else to do with games as it was the mistake I had made, I put games before my personal life and it costed me a great deal.

I wish everyone within this great community the best any I sincerely apologise to any of those that I've inflicted and friendships that I've broken because of my recent actions.

Regards ~ Splonter

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

Most people rarely acknowledge their mishaps in the past and try to resolve issues they've had with people. Instead many simply hold grudges or unreasonable outlooks towards certain individuals or groups.

Much respect for this post, Splonter.

• Thinking 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Most people rarely acknowledge their mishaps in the past and try to resolve issues they've had with people. Instead many simply hold grudges or unreasonable outlooks towards certain individuals or groups.

Apologizing is something that many people wouldn't have done. The fact that you even considered apologizing is more that respectable. I wish you the  best of luck with your life.

2 hours ago, Sterling said:

Well said Splonter Well said. I'm going to miss you and I hope that we can see each other often in future, but for now I bid you good day and good luck my friend.

“Patience is not simply the ability to wait, it’s how we behave while waiting.” - Joyce Meyer

This is a quote that I try and follow, I won’t say that I am always perfectly synonymous with this quote, but it’s something that I think you need to remember, think before you do.

You’re welcome to come play any time.

Everyone has moments of weakness and tough times within their lives mate. I'm glad to hear you are working through them and to see that you are owning whatever mistakes you have previously made because of it. Keep doing whatever makes you happy, don't ever sacrifice your own well-being for the well-being of others, because as selfish as it sounds, by doing that you will also undoubtedly hurt others as a result of you hurting yourself.

Always available for a chat if you should need :)

• Like 1