I am a Weaboo (again)

7 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

That signature...I think my eyes are bleeding! HELP I CANT SEE! Welcome back to the Community my man <3

Thanks, Wombat!! it's great to see you!! How ya been!!

7 hours ago, Jye said:

I fast scrolled down the post to get to the next page and it was like I was seeing rainbows. Welcome/Welcome back to the community ^_^

Hahaha, I love rainbows!! (No homo) thanks man!!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Corvo said:

@Setsuna Hey man i'm not sure if you stayed around late 2017 so if we have met and i don't remember sorry, but i'm going to assume we haven't

Hello and welcome back to the community mate <3

Hey man nah i don’t think we have met but it’s great to see a fellow vet ahaha, btw love dishonoured, thanks for the welcome matee

On 3/4/2019 at 9:26 PM, Setsuna said:

A bit of info on my past on IG:

I then continued to play after the relaunch of the server and continued as A Death Trooper serving under Ridge and Chef alongside the Director at the time GuskyWalker.

DUDE! It’s mordecai the captain that was under scheff at the time. I remember you fondly. Welcome back and i hope to see you coming in for a CL test soon! :)

1 minute ago, Mord said:

DUDE! It’s mordecai the captain that was under scheff at the time. I remember you fondly. Welcome back and i hope to see you coming in for a CL test soon! :)

OH!!! mord!! yesss heaps good to see you dude!! man that’s crazy hey yeah hope to see you round soon

• Upvote 1