AnimeBoi Ban Appeal

Steam Details

Steam Name: Anime Boi

Steam ID: (from steamid finder, not sure if this is correct though): STEAM_1:0:94403035

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149071798/

In Game Details

In Game Name: N/A (can't remember)

In Game Rank: N/A (can't remember)

In Game Regiment: Storm Trooper Corps

Ban Details

image.png.33bbceb5d5708d9880b9f08b09f8f99c.png

How long was the ban for: Permernant 

Which staff member banned you: Krennic, unaware as to what his actual name.

What date did the ban occur: 25/01/2019

What was the reason for the ban: Mass RDM

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Well my memory on this situation is quite hazy, although I believe I was rping in a insurgent group planning a mutiny towards the Empire, everything was going fine and the rp was taken seriously. Me and the other members of this insurgent group were excited that we weren't seen as 'minges' and we were excited that we could finally do some rp being against the Empire. Eventually we made a final stand (I believe) on Ilum where me and the other insurgents were either killed or captured (I was captured). I was captured and eventualy sent to ISB headquarters where Krennic questioned me, I denied any involvment to this insurgent group (in rp) and then released me. I hopped off later that evening and went to bed. Next day when I tried the hop back on I was banned, I really was upset because I honestly thought this rp was being accepted. I never truly bothered to make a ban appeal just due to other irl reasons such as school, but now I am asking for forgiveness. I apologise if I caused anyone discomfort due to this sort of rp or anything else.

Please excuse any inaccuarsies that I may have included in this appeal, this was a while ago and I can't remmeber all that much.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I thought that this rp was being accepted by the general public and I thought people enjoyed it, sort of a mini event if you would. I just want another chance to prove I can complete normal RP scenarios and I will not do anymore insurgent group roleplay or anything similar to this. Apologies.

Edited by TisPuppy

Krennic at the time of this ban was @Guskywalker

Until the other side of the story is explained and more information is given I will be giving this appeal a NEUTRAL and am willing to come to a different conclusion if said information is provided.

Regards,

Sully

Edited by Sully
  • Thinking 1

If it was in RP then you couldn't have been banned. All the players that went to Ilum on your 'final stand' would have known that they had the potential to be killed by you guys since you were an insurgent group that was going against the Empire. I don't understand why you didn't go onto TS the next day or weekend and asked Whitey or the current Krennic at that time who was most likely Gusky and try to resolve the issue then and there. It would have been fresh and easy to remember the reason as to why Gusky banned you. From my experience, you need an Event master's approval to host mini events/ passive/ aggressive RP to this extent but that's from my experience doing mutinies when I was a mutiny lover. During those times I would always be pulled up about those things which wasn't fun at all.

+1 

To me all it sounds like is a little mishap that you were involved in. If people were shooting at you and you shot back and they happened to die, it shouldn't be classed as RDM or Mass RDM for that matter since they shot at you and it was an in RP gun fight. I feel like this ban should be lifted and if lifting the ban is to 'slap on the wrist' then give him a ban reduction at worst.

I would also like to hear @Guskywalker's opinion and reasoning as to why you got banned for Mass RDM but I don't think he would be able to remember all the people he banned and why they were banned. Good Luck Puppy!. 

7 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

If it was in RP then you couldn't have been banned. All the players that went to Ilum on your 'final stand' would have known that they had the potential to be killed by you guys since you were an insurgent group that was going against the Empire. I don't understand why you didn't go onto TS the next day or weekend and asked Whitey or the current Krennic at that time who was most likely Gusky and try to resolve the issue then and there. It would have been fresh and easy to remember the reason as to why Gusky banned you. From my experience, you need an Event master's approval to host mini events/ passive/ aggressive RP to this extent but that's from my experience doing mutinies when I was a mutiny lover. During those times I would always be pulled up about those things which wasn't fun at all.

+1 

To me all it sounds like is a little mishap that you were involved in. If people were shooting at you and you shot back and they happened to die, it shouldn't be classed as RDM or Mass RDM for that matter since they shot at you and it was an in RP gun fight. I feel like this ban should be lifted and if lifting the ban is to 'slap on the wrist' then give him a ban reduction at worst.

I would also like to hear @Guskywalker's opinion and reasoning as to why you got banned for Mass RDM but I don't think he would be able to remember all the people he banned and why they were banned. Good Luck Puppy!. 

+1 For Now.

Also your STEAMID ID doesnt show any bans on the ban tracker for IG

(Probably Wrong but were you apart of the GNK group?)

9 hours ago, TomCos said:

(Probably Wrong but were you apart of the GNK group?)

Possibly, it was a while back so I'm not entirely what we were called but I think it was something short like that. 

"Also your STEAMID ID doesnt show any bans on the ban tracker for IG"

And not sure why that is, I got it from steamid finder so I thought it would be correct :/

Edited by TisPuppy

I've mangaed to find your correct steamID but its still not appearing on the ban tracker. You wernt using an alt account at the time were you? @TisPuppy

STEAMID STEAM_1:0:94403035

steamID3: [U:1:188806070] 

STEAMID 64 76561198149071798

30 minutes ago, TomCos said:

I've mangaed to find your correct steamID but its still not appearing on the ban tracker. You wernt using an alt account at the time were you? @TisPuppy

STEAMID STEAM_1:0:94403035

steamID3: [U:1:188806070] 

STEAMID 64 76561198149071798

No, at the time I wasn't. Also, thanks for getting this, i'll put it in the appeal.

Edited by TisPuppy
23 hours ago, Head Coach Frank said:

Hey i was just wondering about the ban that had happened five days before this perma ban 

Sorry couldn't reply for a while, but yeah I can't remember that ban all that much, although I think it had something to do with a small quarrel I had with another player. It happened a while back I think, didn't get unbanned until a few days prior to the perm.

2 hours ago, Head Coach Frank said:

DC to avoid arrest x2 | Changing name to avoid arrest | No intention to RP 

That was the ban reason before your perm which makes me feel like that you have no intent to RP on our servers.

As I said, a small quarrel with another player was why this occurred ban was handed out. The basis of the reasons for this ban was due to myself being extremely toxic, I was "trying to prove a point" and thus was extremely careless in my actions whilst pursuing this "trying to prove a point". I was ignoring RP given to me (at the time) because of my lack of patience. After I was unbanned I apologised to the player and others who were affected. 

After I was unbanned I intended to try my best in attempting to become more involved in RP scenarios, this is when the insurgency group comes into play. I was curious and excited at the RP that would be coming into play and so I was intrigued to join. So I do have the intent to RP on your servers, it might not seem like it due to my unclean record, although I do.

Edited by TisPuppy

+1

- Seems serious about making amends for their previous mistakes

- Owning the things they've done wrong and trying to move forward

I would like to see this individual put on a good behavior probation if/when they are un-banned.