Ash

Ash.Bs [Flame] Pac tier 1 application

*Bump
Added another example.

Put everything into spoiler tag things
Also the reason i haven't been making much pac examples (outside of the vanilla one) is cause i'm trying to balance irl stuff, getting the minecraft town back to it's former glory and SK/RT

Edited by Flame

On 3/1/2019 at 8:56 PM, Bailey said:

+1

Some cool PAC's here and you seem like you're a good enough person to be trusted with it.

+1 Good luck mate

• Upvote 1

+1-

Yes.

I love everything about those examples. You show unique, clear, and distinct style that sets you apart from others; something that should in itself win support. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

On 3/6/2019 at 3:44 PM, Butcher232 said:
  • Very Active
  • Committed and great trooper 
  • Gave examples of detailed PAC's which shows he knows the functions of the plugin. I believe he will continue to expand on his PAC3 knowledge and will create good PAC models

+1

I too give this a BIG +1, the PAC i really like the most was your Noxu Riot PAC. And not to mention you're going out of your way to help others in need or just doing it for fun for your friends. You have my respect!

• Upvote 1

On 3/2/2019 at 3:56 PM, Bailey said:

+1

Some cool PAC's here and you seem like you're a good enough person to be trusted with it.

• Upvote 1

On 6/1/2019 at 3:31 PM, Anxiousity said:

+1

Edited by Tyson
  • Upvote 1

Your pacs are beauty and i love the halo one! Your are very respectful in game and i believe you would do great things with PAC on Imperial gaming

Plus 1

• Upvote 1

(Don't think i've responded to this before)

+1 - Active, great at PAC. Wouldn't mind seeing what you can come up with in-game and hopefully see some more PAC users in riot apart from galle.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, SiegeMonkey said:

+1 - Active, great at PAC. Wouldn't mind seeing what you can come up with in-game and hopefully see some more PAC users in riot apart from galle.

• Upvote 1

On 3/4/2019 at 11:18 AM, Helsing said:

+1

Have had no negative interactions with you in game and you look like you can well utilise pac3 in RP scenarios.

good luck

+1 Reasons Above

On 3/5/2019 at 10:26 AM, Theo said:
  • Very Active
  • Committed and great trooper 
  • Gave examples of detailed PAC's which shows he knows the functions of the plugin. I believe he will continue to expand on his PAC3 knowledge and will create good PAC models

+1

On 7/16/2019 at 11:08 PM, SiegeMonkey said:

+1

+1

love it

+1

+1 Nice PAC's good luck Chief