Ash.Bs [Flame] Pac tier 1 application

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steam Details Steam Name: Flame3025 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75707165 Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Flame3025/ In Game Details In Game Name: 63-RTO Ash.B [TRD-0

spent a straight 3 hrs while events where happening making his pac so thats a big +1 from me

Posted Images

*Bump
Added another example.

Put everything into spoiler tag things
Also the reason i haven't been making much pac examples (outside of the vanilla one) is cause i'm trying to balance irl stuff, getting the minecraft town back to it's former glory and SK/RT

Edited by Flame
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 3:44 PM, Butcher232 said:
  • Very Active
  • Committed and great trooper 
  • Gave examples of detailed PAC's which shows he knows the functions of the plugin. I believe he will continue to expand on his PAC3 knowledge and will create good PAC models

+1

I too give this a BIG +1, the PAC i really like the most was your Noxu Riot PAC. And not to mention you're going out of your way to help others in need or just doing it for fun for your friends. You have my respect!

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, SiegeMonkey said:

(Don't think i've responded to this before)

+1 - Active, great at PAC. Wouldn't mind seeing what you can come up with in-game and hopefully see some more PAC users in riot apart from galle.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 10:26 AM, Theo said:
  • Very Active
  • Committed and great trooper 
  • Gave examples of detailed PAC's which shows he knows the functions of the plugin. I believe he will continue to expand on his PAC3 knowledge and will create good PAC models

+1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cecil locked this topic