Jump to content

Addon Assistance


Lars
 Share

Recommended Posts

Basically, I have a retextured set of models and compiled it into a '.gma' file, then I successfully uploaded it to the workshop but this is where things start playing up - I go into single player and click on the add-on which says there are seven models there but nothing pops up, I check with another add-on and they show up, any advise or help someone could give me? https://i.gyazo.com/fb61b1c45a2c778563dce337cd274e25.png and https://i.gyazo.com/84df4946618359064b4e0baf508cc381.png are relevant.

 

Any and all help would be amazing, thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Sky said:

Basically, I have a retextured set of models and compiled it into a '.gma' file, then I successfully uploaded it to the workshop but this is where things start playing up - I go into single player and click on the add-on which says there are seven models there but nothing pops up, I check with another add-on and they show up, any advise or help someone could give me? https://i.gyazo.com/fb61b1c45a2c778563dce337cd274e25.png and https://i.gyazo.com/84df4946618359064b4e0baf508cc381.png are relevant.

 

Any and all help would be amazing, thank you.

Have you decompiled the models, changed them and then recompiled them using crowbar?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Have you decompiled the models, changed them and then recompiled them using crowbar?

No, and Ragnar sat me down to help me through it ... Quite complicated for small-brain me, haha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sky said:

No, and Ragnar sat me down to help me through it ... Quite complicated for small-brain me, haha.

You need to decompile and recompile them. Changing what they actually come out as.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...