Steam Name: Pheonix

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:153983906

In game rank and name: Naval Guard Pheonix (I am guessing I am a private because it just say Naval Guard Pheonix)

Time Played: 4d 10h

Why are you applying for this position?:  I would like to help maintain structure and order in Imperial Gaming. I hate minges eg. Lost in Place, Chronic and any minges.I would like to help the staff with situations and be there to help the community.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?:   I will be there to help staff and I will enforce the rules in all situations.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers : I have not been apart of a staff team on any server.

Have you had any kicks,bans or warnings:  I have had 2 warns, tresspassing the engine room without permisson.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming?:  I can bring rule enforcement and structure.

Anything else you would like to add:   I know the warns will bring my chances of become a Trial Moderator down, but I would like to prove myself I am capable of being a good staff member.

Terms:

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. 

I understand that advertising my application can get it denied.

I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given.

I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explenation.

Going to have to -1 this

• Not much info
  • Not much effort
  • Not a lot of time
  • Haven't seen you on the server enough
  • 2 warns though no other info about them
  • Not very mature

Change these things and I may change my decision.

Pheonix you need more effort put into your application, if you can edit it now and use other applications as a referance than you could save yourself from getting minus ones all over your application. but for now -1 until you fix your application.

• Advisor

-1 Many reasons:

• Never heard of you up until you showed up in naval guard
  • You have warnings: indicating you are a minge.
  • Not as much play time
  • Short application
  • No information
  • Just a bad application with no effort in general
  •  

Too soon to apply. Get atleast for you, another 1 Week of playing time, and in that time you will show people around the server you are a nice well decision making player.

Btw, When people say, not enough content, it is your job to then look at other accepted and rejected examples of Applications to analyze the main and key differences.

Most of it, it just proving to people, by being active, responsive, keen to learn, keen to be involved, and honest to RP with.

I don't think you need a rating off this one..

-1 By the looks of it, there is not a lot of detail or effort put into this application. There are also a lot of simple errors such as grammar and spelling mistakes which could have been avoided if proper care and attention was put into making it. This has to be one of the simplest applications I have ever seen on here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wolf locked this topic