Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bailey

Bailey asks "What Super Power, if you could only have one, would you have?"

Title pretty much says it all, but I'm curious as to what the answers of the community are and if people genuinely have reasons to back up what they would do. Also, Whitey has allowed me to do these once a week on a Saturday, so we'll see how long I do them for.

As for me, I'd probably have the power to teleport, much like Nightcrawler. Like, realistically teleportation, in my opinion, has to be the most useful and powerful one, go rob a bank in France and they can never trace it back to you, or you can go to literally any school in the world, just have to be able to wake up like half an hour before your first class and get ready and teleport in.

That's just me, what about you guys?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

Uh pause time ofc 

But why? Surely you provide a reason for it.

It's gotta be teleportation. You could pause time, but you'd have to walk to wherever you wanted to go while everyone was frozen. You could just teleport in half a second there and back, even if it's across the globe. Phasing is nice, but you once again have to be at the place you want to phase through, whereas you could just teleport anywhere. Even flying would take longer. It's the ultimate power.

I have a power to top off teleportation.

Reality bending. With reality bending powers, you can not only teleport, but bend your surroundings to your own liking. You can literally have every single super power if you were able to bend reality.

7 minutes ago, Gregis said:

The power of server deletion

I already have that power.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I already have that power.

Lol so true.

The power that I would have is regeneration of both self and objects (Plants, other humans, animals, insects, objects etc). In short I have the power to create stuff out of thin air. The reasoning for choosing this power is to create anything of my own desires but after I'm finished with myself I would use my chosen power to further help humanity by solving global problems like the 'Food' problem that many 3rd world countries face to this day. That's what I would do with my power.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

I have a power to top off teleportation.

Reality bending. With reality bending powers, you can not only teleport, but bend your surroundings to your own liking. You can literally have every single super power if you were able to bend reality.

You said bending and reminded me how much element bending would be tight, I know what next weeks question is going to be.

Be fast as fuq boi like da flash

Edited by Vadrian

I'd like the power to change percentages, like what's the chance of me waking up with super strength tomorrow? uh 100%.

What's the chance of cwrp having 100 players? Uh also 100%

Ez game

Ez life

Power: A Form Of Teleportation

I don't know if anyone here has seen the Netflix TV show Umbrella Academy but If you have you would know what I am referring to, In the show the character Number Five has a power similar to teleportation. 

Five's power allows him to jump through space and time. He is able to teleport through various distances, often used to get out of the way of dangerous objects and sneak up on people. However, he eventually learned how to jump through time and was able to make it to the future. His time travel abilities aren't perfect and he only uses it when he absolutely has to.

The show also offers several other good powers some in which i would want and some that I wouldn't

Number One

Luther's power is super strength, which he has had since birth. After a botched mission that almost left him dead, he was given a serum that changed him to be half-ape and made him bigger and stronger.

Number Two - (WOULD WANT) 

Diego is able to manipulate how he throws things, having near perfect accuracy. He is also able to hold his breath for a long time and has trained himself to be a better at hand-to-hand combat than his siblings.

Number Three

Allison's power is known as "rumor." By starting a sentence with the phrase, "I heard a rumor," she is able to make someone do whatever she wants, good or bad. While she was open about using her power before, she stopped after using it on her daughter to get her to go to bed one night.

Number Four

Klaus is able to talk to the dead, but also bring their spirit to the real world as a physical entity for a short amount of time. He is only able to do this when he is sober and often struggles with interacting with the dead on a daily basis.

Number Six

Ben is the most mysterious of the bunch since we never really got the chance to meet him. However, his power enables him to release mysterious monsters from his body that can attack his enemies.

Number Seven

Vanya is likely to be the most powerful of all her siblings, likely the reason why her father kept them a secret from her. She is able to manipulate sound waves and use them to destroy objects or pick stuff up. She has been seen using her own heartbeat to the sound from her violin to produce sound waves.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

You said bending and reminded me how much element bending would be tight, I know what next weeks question is going to be.

With regards to this I grew up watching Avatar The Last Air bender as well as The Legend Of Kora and have seen every episode at least 2-3 times. I have always thought about what having the power to bend certain elements would be like, each individual element has its own positives and negatives and is strongest in certain environments however none of the 4 are stronger than the other it is all down to the individual and how in touch they are with their element they can bend as well as training.

Earth Bending - 

With this ability the world is literally your playground, anything that is natural ground you can bend and once mastered you can begin to learn bending other parts to the style such as sand bending and metal bending (which focuses on the manipulation of the pieces of earth used to make metal.)

Water Bending -

With this ability it can be somewhat restricted due to the user having to be near a form of water in order to bend it which typically resulted in water benders carrying around satchels of water, however if close to rivers, lakes, streams or oceans the water bender would have a large amount of water to bend at their disposal. Water bending also opened up abilities like being able to extract water from natural objects (trees, fruits etc.) and the tainted art of blood bending (which focuses on manipulating the water inside a persons body to take control of them).

Fire Bending -

With this ability it to can be somewhat restricted, unless skilled enough to create fire from thin air than the ability would almost be obsolete in modern times as we do not have torches lit with fire scattered around urban areas much like they did in the film. Fire bending would be considered the most deadly in my opinion as the fire can cause extreme pain and suffering. The fire bending ability also offers the chance to learn the art of bending lightning which is even more deadly. The fire benders also become even more powerful during the passing of a comet.

Air Bending -

Air bending is the more peaceful of the abilities and used the natural air around them to manipulate and control. The air benders learnt how to fly using their winged sticks by manipulating the air around them to provide lift off and thrust. Air bending is a rather powerful skill but a rather timid one as it doesn't harm others all that much, which is why it was typically seen by families within the temple environment (monks)

Not gonna quote that Sully because its super long, but Umbrella Academy is a PogChamp show.

Star platinum from Jojo's 

Also don't steal my idea of askig 

2 hours ago, Sully said:

Power: A Form Of Teleportation

I don't know if anyone here has seen the Netflix TV show Umbrella Academy but If you have you would know what I am referring to, In the show the character Number Five has a power similar to teleportation. 

Five's power allows him to jump through space and time. He is able to teleport through various distances, often used to get out of the way of dangerous objects and sneak up on people. However, he eventually learned how to jump through time and was able to make it to the future. His time travel abilities aren't perfect and he only uses it when he absolutely has to.

The show also offers several other good powers some in which i would want and some that I wouldn't

Number One

Luther's power is super strength, which he has had since birth. After a botched mission that almost left him dead, he was given a serum that changed him to be half-ape and made him bigger and stronger.

Number Two - (WOULD WANT) 

Diego is able to manipulate how he throws things, having near perfect accuracy. He is also able to hold his breath for a long time and has trained himself to be a better at hand-to-hand combat than his siblings.

Number Three

Allison's power is known as "rumor." By starting a sentence with the phrase, "I heard a rumor," she is able to make someone do whatever she wants, good or bad. While she was open about using her power before, she stopped after using it on her daughter to get her to go to bed one night.

Number Four

Klaus is able to talk to the dead, but also bring their spirit to the real world as a physical entity for a short amount of time. He is only able to do this when he is sober and often struggles with interacting with the dead on a daily basis.

Number Six

Ben is the most mysterious of the bunch since we never really got the chance to meet him. However, his power enables him to release mysterious monsters from his body that can attack his enemies.

Number Seven

Vanya is likely to be the most powerful of all her siblings, likely the reason why her father kept them a secret from her. She is able to manipulate sound waves and use them to destroy objects or pick stuff up. She has been seen using her own heartbeat to the sound from her violin to produce sound waves.

With regards to this I grew up watching Avatar The Last Air bender as well as The Legend Of Kora and have seen every episode at least 2-3 times. I have always thought about what having the power to bend certain elements would be like, each individual element has its own positives and negatives and is strongest in certain environments however none of the 4 are stronger than the other it is all down to the individual and how in touch they are with their element they can bend as well as training.

Earth Bending - 

With this ability the world is literally your playground, anything that is natural ground you can bend and once mastered you can begin to learn bending other parts to the style such as sand bending and metal bending (which focuses on the manipulation of the pieces of earth used to make metal.)

Water Bending -

With this ability it can be somewhat restricted due to the user having to be near a form of water in order to bend it which typically resulted in water benders carrying around satchels of water, however if close to rivers, lakes, streams or oceans the water bender would have a large amount of water to bend at their disposal. Water bending also opened up abilities like being able to extract water from natural objects (trees, fruits etc.) and the tainted art of blood bending (which focuses on manipulating the water inside a persons body to take control of them).

Fire Bending -

With this ability it to can be somewhat restricted, unless skilled enough to create fire from thin air than the ability would almost be obsolete in modern times as we do not have torches lit with fire scattered around urban areas much like they did in the film. Fire bending would be considered the most deadly in my opinion as the fire can cause extreme pain and suffering. The fire bending ability also offers the chance to learn the art of bending lightning which is even more deadly. The fire benders also become even more powerful during the passing of a comet.

Air Bending -

Air bending is the more peaceful of the abilities and used the natural air around them to manipulate and control. The air benders learnt how to fly using their winged sticks by manipulating the air around them to provide lift off and thrust. Air bending is a rather powerful skill but a rather timid one as it doesn't harm others all that much, which is why it was typically seen by families within the temple environment (monks)

You should spend some time writing a book or some shit dude 

2 hours ago, Gregis said:

You should spend some time writing a book or some shit dude 

Why write a book when I can write way to overly long forums posts *cough* *cough* my app responses that take 1 because i break every sentence apart *cough* *cough*

8 hours ago, Sully said:

Why write a book when I can write way to overly long forums posts *cough* *cough* my app responses that take 1 because i break every sentence apart *cough* *cough*

I’m too fucked to understand this but ok 

The power to remove Bailey's forum rep :pogchamp:

Nah I'd definitely take the power to regenerate damaged cells. Like Deadpool or Cell from DBZ. You'd be able to live forever, but you can also still get stronger and faster from the basic way that muscles increase their strength in any regular human (breaking the fibres up with strenuous exercise and then healing bigger and stronger).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this