Hindenburg disaster

I've watched stories and documentaries on the Hindenburg disaster a couple times each with new evidences or completely different stories altogether but this one has good evidence behind it so it could all be true. I don't know why people are down voting your topic @Biggie I guess they don't like the Hindenburg disaster.

6 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

I've watched stories and documentaries on the Hindenburg disaster a couple times each with new evidences or completely different stories altogether but this one has good evidence behind it so it could all be true. I don't know why people are down voting your topic @Biggie I guess they don't like the Hindenburg disaster.

Probably because the accident itself is well known as it is taught in most schools with the accident being mentioned in a variety of classes from English to World History. People may view this as a shitpost or something idk. It can also be viewed by some people as a way of using a disaster to get yourself upvotes or reputation on the forums, it's up for interpretation.

Edited by Morgan
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Wombatiacus said:

Well, Twinkie does it from time to time regardless and Kix thinks I have an agenda against eg (and its forums are pret dead ngl), it's whatever I guess. 

I do like watching these types of historic investigations. What amazes me is that 2/3'rds of the people onboard managed to escape.

• Thinking 2
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Probably because the accident itself is well known as it is taught in most schools with the accident being mentioned in a variety of classes from English to World History. People may view this as a shitpost or something idk.

Understandable I didn't see it from your vie point on the matter.

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Well, Twinkie does it from time to time regardless and Kix thinks I have an agenda against eg (and its forums are pret dead ngl), it's whatever I guess. 

I do like watching these types of historic investigations. What amazes me is that 2/3'rds of the people onboard managed to escape.

Idk I always get down-voted by Twinkie but I guess that's a part of life. Anyway if this is going to continue then we should take it to DMs instead of on the main forum where everyone can see. I know Kix won't downvote me cause we friends.

8 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Probably because the accident itself is well known as it is taught in most schools with the accident being mentioned in a variety of classes from English to World History. People may view this as a shitpost or something idk. It can also be viewed by some people as a way of using a disaster to get yourself upvotes or reputation on the forums, it's up for interpretation.

Alot of people are sensitive to certain topics so sorry to those that are offended. That being said it has been an exponential amount of time since this happened, so I think a flex tape joke shouldn't be so hard to heart, as evidenced by the 700 thumbs up on the actual video.

@Wombatiacus Yeah I mean power to him I guess lol.

And hey I'm good with Kix too don't get it twisted, but certain people see me as a 1450483172244.gif.5383c26ca5447f2bef3fcf82a437828c.gif

Edited by Biggie
1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Alot of people are sensitive to certain topics so sorry to those that are offended. That being said it has been an exponential amount of time since this happened, so I think a flex tape joke shouldn't be so hard to heart, as evidenced by the 700 thumbs up on the actual video.

That has nothing to do with your downvotes.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Biggie said:

just saying but its not cause that, people might take it as you getting some cheap upvotes, no offence but tbh you could put it in the chatbox and not its own thread

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

That has nothing to do with your downvotes.

Alright well feel free to tell me in dms I guess, otherwise I'm gonna have to keep spamming the same thread.

Despite what others are saying I thought this video was rather interesting, I personally did not know all too much about the Hindenburg disaster prior to this only some minor details. It is rather scary to think about what it must have been like for those that were on board during the incident that managed to escape and how they must have felt during the whole ordeal.

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Well, Twinkie does it from time to time regardless

Maybe I don't agree with some of your posts?

2 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Idk I always get down-voted by Twinkie but I guess that's a part of life.

image.thumb.png.433ceedb358dd5cbffc2de902292346b.png

• Upvote 2