Jump to content
Xane

Xane - PAC 3 Tier 1 Application

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Sokol said:

+1

byotiful pac examples

is a droid

has a ban but the punishment was pretty harsh

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found it really hard to decide how to respond to this but it’s just easiest to give you a +1 and I won’t have people coming back at me lmao

  • Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1
Reasons

  • Applicant shows a good understanding of PAC3 and its features
  • Applicant shows somewhat unique examples

 

Best Of Luck,

Sully

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2019 at 12:33 AM, Sterling said:

+1

Goodlooking Pac's and good detail on application.

+1 Great examples with a wide variety! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1-

Xane, one of the few individuals that does bone-replacement, and constructs it in a way that doesn't make me want to vomit.

You have shown through your seemingly endless detailed, concise, and attractive (let's not deny it) PAC examples. I fully support you in this application, and I genuinely believe in the amount of beneficial RP you could bring to the server. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2019 at 7:03 PM, Huey said:

+1

Goodlooking Pac's and good detail on application.

+1 To this, amazing pacs my guy! I don't believe i have had full conversations with you. But from this PAC on how detailed it is. I can tell you're a respectful guy, professional, and mature. I hope you get PAC in the future my guy!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 Nice looking PAC3 creations which have a great level of detail and functionality. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 12:06 PM, FD-DeathTeamOfficer (Soundwave) said:

+1 To this, amazing pacs my guy! I don't believe i have had full conversations with you. But from this PAC on how detailed it is. I can tell you're a respectful guy, professional, and mature. I hope you get PAC in the future my guy!

 

On 5/27/2019 at 10:47 PM, pinejack said:

+1 Nice looking PAC3 creations which have a great level of detail and functionality. 

 

On 5/17/2019 at 10:09 AM, Demonic said:

+1-

Xane, one of the few individuals that does bone-replacement, and constructs it in a way that doesn't make me want to vomit.

You have shown through your seemingly endless detailed, concise, and attractive (let's not deny it) PAC examples. I fully support you in this application, and I genuinely believe in the amount of beneficial RP you could bring to the server. Good luck.

 

On 5/17/2019 at 8:35 AM, Dwayne said:

+1 Great examples with a wide variety! 

 

On 5/16/2019 at 2:24 PM, Sully said:

+1
Reasons

  • Applicant shows a good understanding of PAC3 and its features
  • Applicant shows somewhat unique examples

 

Best Of Luck,

Sully

 

On 5/3/2019 at 8:33 AM, Kamelieon said:

I found it really hard to decide how to respond to this but it’s just easiest to give you a +1 and I won’t have people coming back at me lmao

Thank you all for the feedback appreciate it! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not too sure if Xane is still active within the community but @Xane try to bump this application so we know your still here if you are still here. The last reply to the application was on the 9th of June almost 2 month's ago. Good luck.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Not too sure if Xane is still active within the community but @Xane try to bump this application so we know your still here if you are still here. The last reply to the application was on the 9th of June almost 2 month's ago. Good luck.

I was on 2 days ago D: you must of missed me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Xane said:

I was on 2 days ago D: you must of missed me

Yeah I guess so, anyway glad your still here, most of the time when people stop posting bumps they either leave the community or just completely forget about the application itself. PAC3 is a very long waiting process due to most PAC3 users not leaving their role as PAC tier 1. Good luck, hope you get it soon.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 Thought i already posted something in here before guess i didn't but anyway your PAC looks great and each of them have a lot of detail on them. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 10:18 PM, Wombatiacus said:

Yeah I guess so, anyway glad your still here, most of the time when people stop posting bumps they either leave the community or just completely forget about the application itself. PAC3 is a very long waiting process due to most PAC3 users not leaving their role as PAC tier 1. Good luck, hope you get it soon.

 

On 9/22/2019 at 7:35 AM, Proto_Carl said:

^^^

 

On 9/19/2019 at 10:10 AM, Echo said:

+1 Thought i already posted something in here before guess i didn't but anyway your PAC looks great and each of them have a lot of detail on them. 

 

 

Thank you for the feedback :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral, almost a +1.

Took you a while to bump this again. However will absolutely be willing to change as this application was jam-packed with examples and detail. Just keep active and I'll change it. Best of luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...