[CWRP] The Campaign Officially Kicks Off

Tonight we had the first Event on the Clone Wars that leads up to the campaign, where the choices that the Clones made affects the outcome of the story at the end of Saturday, the choices made were reckless and out of line, and may be met with punishment by their higher-ups in RP, however, in making those choices, more information was available to the Clones in regards to the whereabouts of Special Agent Elissa Denny and her Squad.

A Tactical Droid, Tactical Droid 3968 sent a transmission and spoke with Commander Rookie about "The Masked Dragons", a shady group that the Clones didn't get any more information in regards out of the Tactical Droid. The Tactical Droid revealed that it and its ship were too attacked by "The Masked Dragons" and had to flee to the icy planet Rhen Var.
During their conversation, Delta Squad took matters into their own hands and sabotaged the Tactical Droid's Lander, the Tactical Droid learned of this and retreated to the Lander, discovering Scorch planting detonators, Scorch, detonating them, beginning a skirmish between the Republic Personnel at the Outpost and the Tactical Droid's Forces.
Tactical Droid 3968 was deactivated, and upon hacking into the droid and decrypting any information inside, a recording was found, intercepted by the CIS before reaching the Rhen Var Outpost, a message that the Republic may have never seen if not for Delta Squad's reckless and foolish actions.

The Republic Security Bureau are still in danger, and there is still more information to learn, for now, all of this has been passed on to Republic High Command in an attempt to make sense of all the clues, any help or information you may have that we don't must be forwarded to the Republic High Command Headquarters on Coruscant.

This is Admiral Stephen Palskies, signing off for now...

[OOC: The choices made tonight have changed the course of the campaign and now there are a few new options for the endings, and a few have been shut off, good luck, a full briefing will be up on Thursday and the campaign will start Saturday.

This is one you can "lose" in theory and has many different endings that I hope people will enjoy, I'll reveal them all at the end.

Good luck, I hope you make some interesting decisions.]

• Upvote 1

Dont exactly appreciate the bilittiling of my regiment, as we actually did ask the jedi and got permission from Kenobi and rookie to sabotage the ship, in case it started firing, because, you know, it's a CIS ship? On republic ground? On a republic military base.

We didnt take matters into our own hands. We asked first if what we wanted to do was acceptable, we were granted to use explosives.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Never the less. Good ideas, good event. Good luck hosting a campaign cause it's hard work. 

Edited by Fox
6 hours ago, Fox said:

Dont exactly appreciate the bilittiling of my regiment, as we actually did ask the jedi and got permission from Kenobi and rookie to sabotage the ship, in case it started firing, because, you know, it's a CIS ship? On republic ground? On a republic military base.

Understandable, didn’t mean for it to come across as insult or belittling, it’s meant to be a bit of sort of RP stuff just explaining that the decisions made affect the outcome of the story.

Also, the decision you guys made changes the entire course of the campaign which I think is interesting and am excited for, didn’t mean to offend. :)

49 minutes ago, Delta said:

Please do the events earlier at night since I am a sleepy boi

I'll see what I can do, Thursday is the official briefing that I am writing up on the forums, so all information will be compiled there, as well as will change depending on how much work is put into the information tonight by the people involved.

• Like 1