Corvo

Corvo's Event Master Application

Steam Name: Lord_Baemon (Corvo) [IG]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4512172

In Game Name and Rank: 2187 - "Corvo"./ Major

Time Played (Server Time): 3 weeks 3 day's 11 hours (3-4 weeks before past server reset)

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): No

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): No i have not

Why are you applying to be an event master: Because as the kinda commander kinda not commander of the storm-troopers for nearly 2 years now i know how important events are not just to st's but everyone. They give the people on the server something to do that means people don't have to patrol a ship with no chances of finding anything. A server without events is a server destined to die after the player's get bored of constantly training and doing nothing so they leave to find a different server or just leave the game all together. I don't want to see that happen so i want to do my part for the community i have loved for these years. And i would absolutely love to help with the servers events

What can you bring to the event master team: I hope to bring some new ideas and perspective to the team and flesh it out with some fun and role play. Plenty of events just throw hostiles at the ship for the sake of throwing hostiles at it, but if you can flesh them out with proper motives that isn't just kill, maim, destroy and give them some genuine in character reasons for so desperately throwing themselves into a situation that will likely resolve in their deaths. I intend to embrace fellow team members and flesh out smaller events with my help and others into full chains of events with fleshed out role play characters with goals and idea's of their own. Basically i want to help out others and shine some light on events and bump good ideas and flesh out worse ones into events that could provide a bunch of fun.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: I plan on making sure that role play becomes a more fully centered part of my events at least. I want to make sure that character motivation is mentioned and followed to the best of it's ability. For example: giving rebels a reason to fight and to die for their cause, jedi a hope that they may stamp the dark sith into the dirt and bring back their old order, or a group of bounty hunters and crime syndicate members trying to locate a shipment of valuable materials arriving for the empire. I want to give each branch of the empire it's own spotlight.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: no but i am attempting to learn it and i understand there is a training for it if i am accepted

Anything else you would like to add:

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: A disturbance in the force, an event focused on a group of force sensitives known as the Jensaarai
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Irp8M7_I7lPnobH206QQ8NYX45WFXGnzbVr8uP1FpM4/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2: The Senatorial Debate, an event focusing on the ambitions of a rather brusque senator by the name of Gerion attempting a planetary takeover
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ihx-QGK7SLQm7JTJTHqRfT3VY_1Vq1OhqwZfQWFHq8/edit?usp=sharing 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

+1
Corvo is nice
Respectful
Imaginative
Trustworthy
Friendly and many things more.

Neutral Points.
You really want things to go your way and disagree if you don't want something to be done.

Negative points
(NONE)

-Good Luck

-Vortex

47 minutes ago, Vortex said:

+1
Corvo is nice
Respectful
Imaginative
Trustworthy

Neutral Points.
You really want things to go your way and disagree if you don't want something to be done.

Negative points
(NONE)

-Good Luck

-Vortex

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Vortex said:

+1
Corvo is nice
Respectful
Imaginative
Trustworthy

Neutral Points.

Negative points
(NONE)

-Good Luck

-Vortex

6 hours ago, Vortex said:

+1
Corvo is nice
Respectful
Imaginative
Trustworthy

Neutral Points.

Negative points
(NONE)

-Good Luck

-Vortex

8 hours ago, Vortex said:

+1
Corvo is nice
Respectful
Imaginative
Trustworthy

Neutral Points.

Negative points
(NONE)

-Good Luck

-Vortex

+1 - Good luck

9 hours ago, Vortex said:

+1
Corvo is nice
Respectful
Imaginative
Trustworthy

Neutral Points.

Negative points
(NONE)

-Good Luck

-Vortex

^

9 hours ago, Vortex said:

+1
Corvo is nice
Respectful
Imaginative
Trustworthy

Neutral Points.

Negative points
(NONE)

10 hours ago, Vortex said:

+1
Corvo is nice
Respectful
Imaginative
Trustworthy

Neutral Points.

Negative points
(NONE)

-Good Luck

-Vortex

Such a shame I can't join Imperial and ruin events like you've done to most of the ones I've been in 

+1

10 hours ago, Vortex said:

+1
Corvo is nice
Respectful
Imaginative
Trustworthy

Neutral Points.

Negative points
(NONE)

-Good Luck

-Vortex

+1 Corvo’s been with imperial gaming since as long as I can remember. He’s a dedicated member of the community who has shown time and time again he displays the qualities of a good leader and a great em. He’s creative, he enjoys rp, and is more than capable of managing a number of people. For these reasons I believe corvo would be a great choice as an event master.

Good luck Corvo, I hope you get it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vortex said:

+1
Corvo is nice
Respectful
Imaginative
Trustworthy

Neutral Points.

Negative points
(NONE)

-Good Luck

-Vortex

+1 due to the reasons stated above.

11 hours ago, Vortex said:

+1
Corvo is nice
Respectful
Imaginative
Trustworthy

Neutral Points.

Negative points
(NONE)

-Good Luck

-Vortex

Pretty much sums it up for me.

+1

On 2/24/2019 at 10:14 PM, Vortex said:

+1
Corvo is nice
Respectful
Imaginative
Trustworthy

Neutral Points.

Negative points
(NONE)

-Good Luck

Edited by Fox

12 hours ago, Vortex said:

+1
Corvo is nice
Respectful
Imaginative
Trustworthy

Neutral Points.

Negative points
(NONE)

-Good Luck

-Vortex

+1

Positives

• Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Active
  • Long serving community member
  • Well Known community member
    • Well respected member
  • Application responses are reasonably well detailed
  • Event examples are well structured and detail and demonstrate good plot-lines.
  • No warns/bans

Negatives

• Short tempered/Easily annoyed when things do not pan out how you wish/expect
    • Noticed by myself and other members of the community
    • Something that will be detrimental if not worked on prior to being accepted

Kind Regards,

Sully

On 2/25/2019 at 2:59 PM, Sully said:

+1

Positives

• Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Active
  • Long serving community member
  • Well Known community member
    • Well respected member
  • Application responses are reasonably well detailed
  • Event examples are well structured and detail and demonstrate good plot-lines.
  • No warns/bans

Negatives

• Short tempered/Easily annoyed when things do not pan out how you wish/expect
    • Noticed by myself and other members of the community
    • Something that will be detrimental if not worked on prior to being accepted

I would love to see Corvo put on trial as an EM. If his temper is revealed and believed to be detrimental to the team, well, that's the point of a trial. He will have to learn to be flexible to be an effective EM, and he is already showing that with his events. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Rook said:

I would love to see Corvo put on trial as an EM. If his temper is revealed and believed to be detrimental to the team, well, that's the point of a trial. He will have to learn to be flexible to be an effective EM, and he is already showing that with his events. Good luck.

Summed up ^

Reckon Corvo would do great as an EM, would love to see how he would do on his Trial Period.

Good Luck!