Surabi's Ban Appeal

Steam name: [MP5] Layth
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:84012375
Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Surabi123321

In Game Name: Surabi
In Game Rank: Donator
In Game Regiment: From what I remember, I was either sith or 442nd

Screenshot for ban notice: I can not. when I try to enter server it says connecting and doesn't show anything about the ban.

Which staff member banned you: Whitey

What date did the ban occur: No idea but it was around a year and a half ago or so.

What was the reason for the ban: I was banned for alting and was caught on around 2-3 occasions.

Explain the situation in detail which led you to be banned: Well, first of all, It was a year ago so it's hard to remember but firstly, I was in a admin sit with Whitey about a warn I got which i thought that I didnt deserve. He later checked my IP and saw that I was alting and banned me. I had to wait a month to make a ban appeal but I was to impatient so I made another alt and got caught again and was banned. Then I was caught 1 last time which led to the community ban.

Why do you think you deserve to be unbanned/have a second chance: I think a year and a half punishment is huge and I really do think I deserve another chance as I have had time to think about my mistakes and know not to do it again. Over the period I have matured and right now I think I can handle situations better. I spent so much time on Imperial its unbelivable and also donated (first time ive ever spent money on a game). A second chance would mean the world to me. I know that I made a mistake in the past but thats in the past and right now it's the present, I do think that I deserve a second chance to play on Imperial Gaming.

Thank you.

Edited by Surabi

I'm gon hit this with Neutral.

Even though you did it repeatedly, I'd hope that 1 Year+ of time to ponder on your previous choices would have been long enough to have you realise what you did wrong.

The Application itself is decent on detail and I don't think you have any further ill-intent but I want to see how other respond since I don't know you personally or how you behaved.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Even though you did it repeatedly, I'd hope that 1 Year+ of time to ponder on your previous choices would have been long enough to have you realise what you did wrong.

The Application itself is decent on detail and I don't think you have any further ill-intent but I want to see how other respond since I don't know you personally or how you behaved.

52 minutes ago, Biggie said:

7 hours ago, Biggie said:

9 hours ago, Biggie said:

11 hours ago, Biggie said:

11 hours ago, Biggie said:

Neutral

+1

You've been banned for a year now, I'd expect that you've changed.

Just try not to cause any trouble or alt next time and you should be fine.

On 2/24/2019 at 5:07 AM, Pendragon said:

Neutral

if you can grab a picture of the ban notice that would be great

As he's stated in his appeal, he cannot post a picture of his ban reasoning.

Edited by Emerald
  • Advisor

Dear Surabi,

I would like to clarify some information:

- You have logged on to our server with 4 different accounts (So 3 Alts)
- Your ban was only 5 months ago.
- You were extremely rude to me and others on the night that you were banned from the server.
- You attempted to private message staff to help get you out of the admin sit.
-  Currently, have 2 Warns on your main account - Mass RDM | Disrespect & DC to avoid arrest.

image.thumb.png.a638bdc694ea98d5ec3886623cdc28f4.png

2 hours ago, Whitey said:

Dear Surabi,

I would like to clarify some information:

- You have logged on to our server with 4 different accounts (So 3 Alts)
- Your ban was only 5 months ago.
- You were extremely rude to me and others on the night that you were banned from the server.
- You attempted to private message staff to help get you out of the admin sit.
-  Currently, have 2 Warns on your main account - Mass RDM | Disrespect & DC to avoid arrest.

image.thumb.png.a638bdc694ea98d5ec3886623cdc28f4.png

Ok, I honestly thought it was the end of 2017, my b about that and I also forgot about the number of alts. The reason I was rude was because I was falsely warned before it and that was the reason I contacted you in the first place. I'm truly sorry about that and I know it isn't an acceptable reason to be rude to you. About the private staff, I have no idea about that and the warnings, that was what I was talking about before, I got falsely warned for mass rdm, you can even check logs and check, I literally did no damage, I just followed the dude that did mass rdm and the reason for being disrespectful and dcing is because of the same reason of the warn. I had a problem with the admin because obviously he didnt check logs or talk to me and once again, I know its the wrong thing to do. I've matured and ive realised what i have done is wrong. I believe i deserve another chance as it all started from the day i was wrongfully warned and im also sorry for alting. That week, I remember i had problems and was literally out of my mind because of the anger I was experiencing because of personal issues and the getting banned so I did what every insane person would do which is keep on trying and trying to play on the server. I truly apologize Whitey and I hope you can forgive me for my wrongdoings. Thank you.

Edited by Surabi
added stuff
On 2/24/2019 at 2:12 AM, Biggie said:

7 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

You've been banned for a year now, I'd expect that you've changed.

Just try not to cause any trouble or alt next time and you should be fine.

As he's stated in his appeal, he cannot post a picture of his ban reasoning.

I agree, even though you were caught alting, its been a year and a half and god I have changed since a year and a half ago so i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you probably changed to.

-Best of luck. Neutral towards +1 

Edited by Smoke
55 minutes ago, Smoke said:

I agree, even though you were caught alting, its been a year and a half and god I have changed since a year and a half ago so i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you probably changed to.

-Best of luck. Neutral towards +1 

No no, I was wrong, its not 1 and a half years, its only 6 months, I couldnt access the ban photo thing and its felt like a year now lol.

On 2/23/2019 at 9:12 PM, Biggie said:

On 2/26/2019 at 12:10 PM, Emerald said:

~VOID COMMENT~ Just realised only staff were permitted to comment on ban appeals (Staff, please remove comment)

Edited by Stark
  • Advisor

You have been unbanned with a 6 month good behaviour period. If you receive a warn and/or Management believes you have not improved then the ban will be reinstated. 

• Whitey locked this topic