Mattoi/Goliaths PAC 3 Reapplication

Goliath

Note:

I previously have applied for PAC and was accepted, but I have been told to reapply.

Steam Details

Steam Name:

[IG] Malthael

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:65670165

Steam Profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091606059

In Game Details

In Game Name:

Dr. Isshin Matoi

In Game Rank:

Junior Operative

In Game Regiment:

Imperial Security Bureau

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):

3 Weeks 2 Days

605175783_DesktopScreenshot2019_02.23-15_19_47_20.thumb.png.5b77b2d0dcbcd87efc2a94deedc170bd.png

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes, I have used pack before both personally and on the Imperial RP server.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I should be trusted with PAC not only because of my long history with Imperial Gaming, but due to the fact that the last time I had PAC 3 I never abused it.  I am also in a roleplay position of trust, that shows that I am more than unlikely to abuse or misuse PAC.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

So I can enhance not only my roleplay, but that of others.  Being able to change and edit your character can lead to a wealth of possibilities for everyone, and deepens the seriousness of any roleplay experience.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe that I deserve PAC not only because I previously had it, but I could be considered a long standing veteran of the Imperial Gaming community.  I also have no warns, kicks or bans on record.

PAC3 Examples:

Some of the first ones may seem simple, but this was in the very early days of PAC 3 on Imperial

These are some examples I just threw together in 5 mins or so (more to come!)

969517283_DesktopScreenshot2019_02.23-15_59_21_92.thumb.png.05717de920252b4868e82ec18e4856d9.png

Goliath, I don't mind you at all, and I know you can use Pac3 relatively well, but in the same instance, you were demoted from Senior due to not doing enough, then resigned, fair enough, you did that.

But after that, you immediately deleted every document you owned that the EMs were using, then blamed it on "cleaning out at the end of the year" even though they got privated, then weeks later were deleted, then we were able to recover them due to them being deleted. 
You also recently just left the Clone Wars Server and returned to the Imperial Server, then within the week applied for Pac3 on the Imperial Server.

Sorry, but this is one I don't think you should get.

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Goliath, I don't mind you at all, and I know you can use Pac3 relatively well, but in the same instance, you were demoted from Senior due to not doing enough, then resigned, fair enough, you did that.

But after that, you immediately deleted every document you owned that the EMs were using, then blamed it on "cleaning out at the end of the year" even though they got privated, then weeks later were deleted, then we were able to recover them due to them being deleted. 
You also recently just left the Clone Wars Server and returned to the Imperial Server, then within the week applied for Pac3 on the Imperial Server.

Agreeing with Bailey in regards to PAC reapplication

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

25 minutes ago, Bailey said:

33 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Have to agree here with Bailey and that was a bad thing to do for being demoted. You should take what they said into consideration and use it to improve yourself.

Edited by Vortex

42 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I agree, well said Bailey

41 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Deleting Google Docs that may have been used by others is a fat rip my guy.

43 minutes ago, Bailey said:

NEUTRAL I'm going neutral due to the reasons stated above. I have no problem with you at all. I am leaning towards a -1 but I wont since there is always room for improvements.

-1 - Hello Goliath

- This PAC App seems as if you thought "Because I had PAC - I deserve it back" Questions have barely any effort in them

- Done some Questionable things to the EM Team

- PAC Examples are very basic - Boring and not worth even Tier 1. I would expect more from someone who's had PAC before

Good Luck!

55 minutes ago, Bailey said:

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

-1 I agree with Bailey regarding the PAC app 

@Bailey and others,

First and foremost, thankyou for your responses, all feedback no matter what the orientation is evluable. I concede that you make some verry good points in your response. While I have told the truth regarding the documentation incident, I understand and accept that the timing is very convenient and suspicious, and now understand that with regards to this I should take the time to regain the trust of the community and its staff. I also understand that I have rushed the examples, and should have put a few more in and focus on new, high quality work.

Dispite this, I still feel that, when the time is right, I can help enhance roleplay with PAC. Until such a time that I can improve my examples, I would ask the relevant staff (@Head Coach Frank @Jman1308) to lock this so that I can re-apply at the right time.

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

-1 at this point in time