Mike has homework to do

@SiegeMonkey upload the footage you nerd.

After the debrief with Mike as Shaak'ti he put on his clown fish voice changer and caused the entire debrief to break down laughing, afterwards he changed back to Junior Foreman and forgot to turn off his voicechanger, about 15-20 people gathered around him acting as if it was off, and he started talking to us about how he has to go do his homework for school that he's learning about history and the league of nations, he said he has to go and its past his bedtime, but it would be way better if someone *cough* "BACARA" uploaded the footage.

@LuckyMikey

Dear Michael,

I will ban you from the Server unless you do your homework and will force you to do it. Don't make me do it, or I'm going to lose my shit and remove your EM powers too.

Kind regards, your boss.

- Bailey

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

@LuckyMikey

Dear Michael,

I will ban you from the Server unless you do your homework and will force you to do it. Don't make me do it, or I'm going to lose my shit and remove your EM powers too.

Kind regards, your boss.

- Bailey

I banned myself for 12 hours once so I would hop off and do my bloody homework

47 minutes ago, Bailey said:

@LuckyMikey

Dear Michael,

Kind regards, your boss.

- Bailey

oh... ummmmm /me looks at my stack of homework

JK I have jack all caused my school in yr 11 is sweet

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

@LuckyMikey

Dear Michael,

Kind regards, your boss.

- Bailey

your not allowed to ban people idiot

• Haha 1