Bailey asks "What fictional place would you most like to go?"

I've decided to make this an ongoing series I suppose in my quest for lots of posts and a lot of community relations in regards to the server, as I sort of see myself as a community ambassador in regards to the red tags because I do my best to speak to everyone (I hope) and will happily speak to most people if I get the time, which I rarely do nowadays due to school, Jiu Jitsu and making sure my idiot EMs run Events.

Nonetheless, my question for today is "What fictional place would you most like to go to?"

I was going to only answer with one answer, but I really can't decide.

Its a toss up between Pallet Town, the OASIS from Ready Player One or The Death Star.

Pallet Town because, I mean, Pokemon, they're so cool. most are pretty cute and I was really sad when I was little that I wasn't able to be a Pokemon trainer.
OASIS because it looks so cool, from reading about it in the book and then watching it adapted on to the big screen really made me go "Wow. That'd be awesome."
The Death Star, because, seriously,
it's a giant fucking ship that destroys planets, I'd really want to just watch and look at the inner-workings of the thing, it interests me so much.

I'm gonna be asking more of these questions whenever I get bored, give me your answers below, I want to get to know the community better and better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I would like to live in a world where the government is supportive of everyone’s needs and cares about the fact that the world is slowly, and inevitably dying around us. Animals are going extinct and no one cares. The media does almost nothing to assist in the real issues of the world and news is a joke. A Current Affair is like a better Comedy Central, The Project takes actual news and things people could care or be concerned about and laughs at it. They made comedy of the loss of upwards of a million fish because of water pumping. A world where humans actively do their part to sustaine life on this planet in which we live on, a world drivin by making society a better place to live in, a world where either religion doesn’t exist or exists but everyone is harmonious. A world where humans learn from prior mistakes and tragedy and don’t repeat it. A world where people aren’t ridiculed for race, gender, opinion, religion,  or anything which defines them. People should be treated differently if they have done something to warrant hate.

Wanted fantasy? This is it.

Edited by Fox
  • Upvote 1

Much like what you said, The Oasis. Not only because I enjoyed reading about it and seeing it be adapted to the Big Screen but also because of the endless possibilities it has to offer and that escape it grants from the real world into a world where what you can do is limited to your imagination.

And i'm talking the Oasis post movie not pre movie. Once Parcival took control and ironed out the kinks.

Kaer Morhen in the witcher series, because prior to the wild hunt being an issue, everybody just fartassed around and trained sometimes.

latest?cb=20160825155717

AND FOR GODS SAKE IT LOOKS BETTER THAN REAL LIFE 

Pallet Town because, I mean, Pokemon, they're so cool. most are pretty cute and I was really sad when I was little that I wasn't able to be a Pokemon trainer.

Also @Bailey this really pisses me off. Being a pokemon trainer would be DANK. The closest i have come to being a real pokemon trainer was when i pulled a pokemon card yesterday worth $111 USD. Also pokemon go but we don't talk about that.

Edited by Mord
11 hours ago, Vanilla said:

I would love to be in any fantasy medieval RPG world. With different races of elves and dragons and stuff. Seems pretty cool

Similar to this but more specifically in the Game of thrones world (A Song of ice and fire) visiting the valyrian capital before the doom of Valyria with dragons ruling the skies and valyrians as their masters with pretty much nothing that could ever oppose them. It looked something like this.

Valyria.thumb.png.6145b9699315976e43cd881f97dd4880.pngMagali_Villeneuve_Dragonlords.jpg.de65d03b1bee94083261252c9b656222.jpg