Steam Name: Greg

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205691125

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198268678088/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Greg

In Game Rank: PVT

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: 1 week

Which staff member banned you: Trawn

What date did the ban occur: 20/2/19

What was the reason for the ban: No intent to RP

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

It was around 9-10pm and most of the sts were getting a sort of training thing in mh1 i admit i was minging a bit but nothing serious thrawn says i have something special for you and started to build a box thing in the center of mh1 he brought me over and put me in the box and set me on fire i was just standing there in the center i did dance once which i know was wrong but then he then said either you rp this out or i will slap you with a warn he said scream so i started screaming at the top of my lungs for about 30 seconds *wakes up mum* my mum comes in a tells me to stop yelling and get off i have school so i said in looc i woke up my mum got to got or something along those lines the dc'd went to come on today and saw i was warned no intent to rp for a week which didn't make sense to me since i yelled as loud as i could that was the rp he wanted

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

i fell as though i was wrongly banned i was banned for a week for doing what he told me i did dc but that dosnt matter i wasn't in the brig an admin sit or a reeducation  and i had to cos my mum told me to also i explained this too him and he banned me for a different thing which i didn't think i did Capture.thumb.PNG.00ee9042a7dffbe26db0d9609f2ed691.PNG

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3
2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

NEUTRAL

(is cody still thrawn?) anyway I would like to hear Thrawn's side of this.

Will change when more evidence is produced

i'm not sure that is just what i was told in discord 

I've seen you been quite mingy in the past and 1 day is not a long enough time to reflect upon your actions 

Also I'd like to hear Cody's (Thrawn) side of the story because when you say you were wrongfully banned 

4 minutes ago, Greg said:

fell as though i was wrongly banned i was banned for a week for doing what he told me

1 minute ago, Joel said:

Sorry I know that this is only meant for staff but @Cody is this true? 
Also @Greg does anyone or yourself have proof of this? As this could be really abusive and something very serious

i only remember seeing @Carswell there there definitely was more people just cant remember who 

• Advisor

All,

Cody is currently offline but will be replying to this shortly with more detail but currently:

Prior to the warn/ban he was giving multiple opportunities by several people to RP. I assume he has put up a ban appeal or something I can’t look atm. But he didn’t want to do the re-education with everyone else and answer a question I asked multiple times about why he was there and what he was doing wrong. So I decide I would just put him into a fire pit and he would die and that way it would reset to fresh RP situation and hopefully he would properly RP but instead he got put into the pit and was dancing....

Hello Greg,

1. The ST's were all doing reeducation in MH1 which you were apart of. This first in-count I had with you was when you were in the First floor bunk corridor running away from a General and ISB trying not to do the reeducation (note you were what seemed to be either yelling or talking extremely loudly, this will be important later on).
  2. You after being taking back to MH1 where still yelling/talking extremely loudly....
  3. I attempted to ask you a question of two about why you whether there an what you had done wrong. You failed to answer and as far as I remember once ignore the question and once gave a silly answer yelling/talking extremely loudly.... It was at this point I decided that clearly re-education was not enough for you. So I used a torture/execution fire pit that ISB has used in the past. The purposing being to inflict death on you in such a way that also sends a message (in RP) to all the other ST's watching not to break the rules of the Empire. Additionally, this would give you a chance to have the RP situation reset for yourself and hopefully you would correct your actions and come back in RP and properly RP.
  4. You where put into the Fire pit. Instead of say oh no I am on fire and "ow ow ow" or something. You started dancing (failrp).
  5. I then gave you a chance to get yourself out of it. I said, I could give you a warn for failrp or you can RP properly. So in regards to this I was being completely fair and giving you a chance to RP rather then straight up warning you. I said to you rather then dancing maybe it would be more appropriate for you to be screaming as you are in a fire pit burning. I did not force you to do anything, you could have said in a normal speaking voice with a little expression "oh no oh no I am fire help ahhhhh". Instead your consciously knowing the potential consequences choose to scream. I never forced you to scream. I gave you an opportunities to stop dancing and RP properly, I even was nice enough to given an example of what someone RPing properly might do, that being scream as they are on fire. But I never forced you to do that.
  6. Additionally, as stated before you had been talking extremely loudly throughout the entire course of events. At a level most would considered board line yelling. So, you had been already talking extremely and unnecessarily loudly and you knew what would potentially happen to yourself personally within your life (that being your parents might hear) yet you choose to do that. You choose to do that before I had even engaged in conversation with you. So yourself yelling/and or talking at an extremely loud level was a choice you had made before I even stepped into the situation or made the suggestion when you were in the fire pit. Thus, the consequences of you doing what you did are not my fault and completely your own.
  7.  So you when you disconnected there was no way for anyone to know the reason for you disconnecting and any reasonable staff member would assume you DCed to avoid punishment and RP.
  8. Throughout all the the events you clearly showed no intent to RP. This was unequivocally supported by your warns. If anything you are lucky that after I reviewed your warnings that the ban was no longer. (see warn history below):
    615f0ec1ef901c6a6b8e2d32757177e4.png
  9. Furthermore, had only just previously been banned for RDM, FailRP and Minging. Clearly even after being banned previously for the exact same thing you had no intent to change your actions.
  10. Finally, it is funny how you used a different Steam ID in your banned appeal to what yours actually is.....The Steam ID you used funny enough has no warns on it....This if your Steam ID for future reference buddSTEAM_0:0:154206180
    (Reference picture below for the fake steam IF put in the ban appeal)
    b2d098c6b727da37123e66270648a260.png

To conclude, you were minging and FailRPing before I got there and you continuted once I got there. Everything I did for you at every turn was done in the best interest of yourself. I gave you a chance to have to RP situation reset as you could die in RP and start RPing properly. I instead of straight up warning you gave you a chance to figure something out RP properly. The actions the ultimately got your in trouble were your own and of your own decision.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7
7 minutes ago, Cody said:

Hello Greg,

1. The ST's were all doing reeducation in MH1 which you were apart of. This first in-count I had with you was when you were in the First floor bunk corridor running away from a General and ISB trying not to do the reeducation (note you were what seemed to be either yelling or talking extremely loudly, this will be important later on).
  2. You after being taking back to MH1 where still yelling/talking extremely loudly....
  3. I attempted to ask you a question of two about why you whether there an what you had done wrong. You failed to answer and as far as I remember once ignore the question and once gave a silly answer yelling/talking extremely loudly.... It was at this point I decided that clearly re-education was not enough for you. So I used a torture/execution fire pit that ISB has used in the past. The purposing being to inflict death on you in such a way that also sends a message (in RP) to all the other ST's watching not to break the rules of the Empire. Additionally, this would give you a chance to have the RP situation reset for yourself and hopefully you would correct your actions and come back in RP and properly RP.
  4. You where put into the Fire pit. Instead of say oh no I am on fire and "ow ow ow" or something. You started dancing (failrp).
  5. I then gave you a chance to get yourself out of it. I said, I could give you a warn for failrp or you can RP properly. So in regards to this I was being completely fair and giving you a chance to RP rather then straight up warning you. I said to you rather then dancing maybe it would be more appropriate for you to be screaming as you are in a fire pit burning. I did not force you to do anything, you could have said in a normal speaking voice with a little expression "oh no oh no I am fire help ahhhhh". Instead your consciously knowing the potential consequences choose to scream. I never forced you to scream. I gave you an opportunities to stop dancing and RP properly, I even was nice enough to given an example of what someone RPing properly might do, that being scream as they are on fire. But I never forced you to do that.
  6. Additionally, as stated before you had been talking extremely loudly throughout the entire course of events. At a level most would considered board line yelling. So, you had been already talking extremely and unnecessarily loudly and you knew what would potentially happen to yourself personally within your life (that being your parents might hear) yet you choose to do that. You choose to do that before I had even engaged in conversation with you. So yourself yelling/and or talking at an extremely loud level was a choice you had made before I even stepped into the situation or made the suggestion when you were in the fire pit. Thus, the consequences of you doing what you did are not my fault and completely your own.
  7.  So you when you disconnected there was no way for anyone to know the reason for you disconnecting and any reasonable staff member would assume you DCed to avoid punishment and RP.
  8. Throughout all the the events you clearly showed no intent to RP. This was unequivocally supported by your warns. If anything you are lucky that after I reviewed your warnings that the ban was no longer. (see warn history below):
  9. Furthermore, had only just previously been banned for RDM, FailRP and Minging. Clearly even after being banned previously for the exact same thing you had no intent to change your actions.
  10. Finally, it is funny how you used a different Steam ID in your banned appeal to what yours actually is.....The Steam ID you used funny enough has no warns on it....This if your Steam ID for future reference buddSTEAM_0:0:154206180

To conclude, you were minging and FailRPing before I got there and you continuted once I got there. Everything I did for you at every turn was done in the best interest of yourself. I gave you a chance to have to RP situation reset as you could die in RP and start RPing properly. I instead of straight up warning you gave you a chance to figure something out RP properly. The actions the ultimately got your in trouble were your own and of your own decision.

I completely agree and side with the evidence and I will not be supporting this application -1 ~Hyperion

• Advisor

I don't play on the Imperial Server anymore so I don't really know who you are, however, looking at what Cody has said, you clearly weren't on the server to RP. Personally I think the ban should be kept in place in order to give you some time to reflect on your behavior and decisions whilst playing on Imperial Gaming. Cody is a well known and respected staff member who, I don't think, would ban you for the situation you've described. Since Cody has replied and given his side of the story, it's clear he was not in the wrong and that you were indeed minging. 

You were banned for Alting when you first joined the community correct? Whitey saw you were rping and behaving well under my command in 224th when he confronted you about Alting, your ban appeal was accepted. You were then rping good for the next couple of weeks, but then you started to minge, i kicked you from 224th. You joined SCAR, you continued to minge and Ubermelon kicked you. Ever since then you constantly continued to minge. You were already unbanned before and given the chance to prove yourself and you told me you would not break any server rules or minge, but you did. So I personally believe you shouldn't be unbanned and you should wait the 1 week and reflect on your actions. I believe everything Cody said and trust his decision is correct as from what I have seen you done in the past.

While you were in 224th I tried my best to remove the 'mingyness' out of you but in the end I couldn't anymore.

Edited by Rickle
7 minutes ago, Rickle said:

You were banned for Alting when you first joined the community correct? Whitey saw you were rping and behaving well under my command in 224th when he confronted you about Alting, your ban appeal was accepted. You were then rping good for the next couple of weeks, but then you started to minge, i kicked you from 224th. You joined SCAR, you continued to minge and Ubermelon kicked you. Ever since then you constantly continued to minge. You were already unbanned before and given the chance to prove yourself and you told me you would not break any server rules or minge, but you did. So I personally believe you shouldn't be unbanned and you should wait the 1 week and reflect on your actions. I believe everything Cody said and trust his decision is correct as from what I have seen you done in the past.

While you were in 224th I tried my best to remove the 'mingyness' out of you but in the end I couldn't anymore.

9 minutes ago, Rickle said:

44 minutes ago, Cody said:

Hello Greg,

Absolutely, I agree Cody on this one. It's only one week so you're lucky it wasn't longer. -1

1 hour ago, Cody said:

Hello Greg,

Cody summed it up. Just take the 1 week ban.

3 hours ago, Cody said:

Hello Greg,

Yeah just wait the ban out, might help you learn to not do it again.